Reviews for Who the hell are you?
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
That crazy, stalker, why didn't Akashi kill her already...

Please update soon XD
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Aarrrrgghhh! Bakayaro Kiseeee!
Author-saaannnnn please! No more hurts!... And I do feel a bit sorry for the witch now...
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Yaaaaayyyy! Go Akashicchi! Teach that a**hole a lesson she won't forget!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Ugh, the annoying psycho! Thank gawd Akashicchi was there!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Kyaaahh! This psycho chick! How dare she hurt aominecchi?! Gaaaahhh! Pleaase! Don't let him die!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
one word "Amazing"
PaintedonCanvas chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Yesssssssss! Go Akashi! I love how desperate this OC is! This story is really interesting, love it! I love Akashi in this one XD that's right! STAB THE DAMN BITCH WITH DEM SCISSORS OF YOURS.
A.Megumii chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Please update soon!:D
K9 Informant chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Word of advice: Get a BETA reader. Your story has potential; lots of it.

But the abundance of grammatical errors just throws some people off.

Like your summary for example:
"Kise kun should have looked at me and me alone. Its not my fault that i stabbed that man, Kise kun is mine. He should have known. Don't cry Kise kun, now we can be together- no one will interrupt us anymore, you will be mine forever. I love you, Kise kun. AoKi. Stalker love. OC x Kise one sided."

It would be better if:
'Kise-kun should look at only me. Me and me alone. It's not my fault that I stabbed that man; Kise-kun is mine. He should have known. You shouldn't cry Kise-kun; we can be together now — no one will interrupt us anymore. You will be mine. Forever. I love you, Kise-kun. Aoki. Stalker love, one sided OCxKise'

Not really a fantastic summary but the grammars errors should be gone.

Update soon!
K9 Informant chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
YANDERE STALKER-SAN. /shot

I still don't know her name but I'll refer her as that in my head.

I like the storyline. Quite different.

However there is quite a number of grammatical errors.

For example;

"My sight starts to blur as I felt a sudden pain on my neck from behind. Could it be- the guy named Akashi is also in cohorts to separate me and Kise kun? "

It would be better if it was written like this:

'My sight /began/ to blur as I felt a sudden pain on my neck from behind. Could it be? The guy named Akashi /was/ also in cahoots to separate me and Kise-kun?"

You've been writing in present tense, so stick to it.

cahoots*
Cahoots: Partnership; league; as, to go in cahoot (or in cahoots) with a person. Usually used in the plural, and in modern usage often used to imply that the joint effort is unethical, shady, questionable, or illegal; as, a shill in cahoots with a pickpocket, to serve as a distraction.

Cohort: 1. A group or band of people.
2. A companion or associate.
3. A generational group as defined in demographics, statistics, or market research: "The cohort of people aged 30 to 39 . . . were more conservative" (American Demographics).
a. One of the 10 divisions of a Roman legion, consisting of 300 to 600 men.
b. A group of soldiers.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Whoa... That was so amusing i am quite liking this ff. I find this highly entertaining. Good job:)
Airis Hanamori chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Oh my
Akashicchi, would you like me to bring your scissor collections?
let me assist you in torturing her

Nice fic Evanette-chan
can't wait for the next chap
14th Musician chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
My raburi baby Sei-chan, finally, torture her slowly dear, slowly but surely painful 'till she finally lost it, give her the worst nightmare of to ever lay a finger on your precious teammates (:'3)rz
ayumu smile chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
lazy to log in but... awesome chapter as always! now, let the torture begin*lick lips*
14th Musician chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Amge my psycho baby Sei-chan stopping the psycho bitch, I wish he would just stab and rip her flesh with his lovely scissor, d'aww that would just be so cute of him :"D

Anyway, I love this story, this is my first time ever loving a story with a female OC as the main character. I hope you'll continue this story, I want to see what will happen next to that psycho girl, hmm, wonder if there'll be more blood