Reviews for What If I Kissed You?
Crimson chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was really well written. It's very realistic of a confession. If I was logged in I'd add it to my favorites.

Crimson
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Pretty nice!
PlushiexLover chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
YESSS! JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, an awesome SayaKyou fanfic to read before I sleep or my mom finds me on my laptop late at night and kills me 33
heartsbeatingfornothing chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love it, this is lovely! that kiss, so Kyouko style.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Not bad at all! You wouldn't be considering reopening this and adding 1-3 more chapters, would you? Based on what you already wrote, I bet you could accomplish the rare feat of developing a KyouSaya romance with some semblance of plausibility, and without making my teeth hurt from OOCness like most authors tend to do.

Either way, a very decent job.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Sweet. Excellent. Wonderful. Awesome. Good.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Cute, but Sayaka totally set Kyouko up for that kiss.
Those were some pretty thin excuses to get Kyouko in her bed. Not that I think Sayaka wanted to have sex with her, but I'm pretty sure she wanted Kyouko next to her. Just like how she sought out Kyouko in the church. She wanted to keep Kyouko nearby. That's a good thing. I like it.
Merp chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is completely amazing because Sayaka didn't just give in and sleep with Kyouko just like in almost every other KyouSaya fic. This was more realistic, and I am glad she backed away. I expect you to write more
ShadowStealerr chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is really sweet :) I like that Sayaka isn't immediately reciprocating Kyouko's feelings, but she's willing to give a relationship between the two of them a chance to develop.

I hope that you’ll write more fanfics about KyouSaya in the future!