Reviews for How Cliché!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Hey I miss ya and your fantastic work. Please continue! Have James try to steal her and have him be a super bad guy in disguise or something. Or nothing because your writings are just fantastic and amazing. So please please continue to write. Your loyal reader, Monica. Ps I will post a review once a week to get you to write haha I want this to come back soo bad.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Please please please please finish this st
sofia chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
omg this is so good plz finish it!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
The dance
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
This is awsome thank you so much for writing
BarbwireHeart chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
I think you make them such a cute couple.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Yay you posted! I'm soo happy! I love the chapters I think you should have Liz do the friend test and test soul to see if he loves her and have the mister whore try and steal him. Your loyal reader Monica
Guest chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Try not to cuss or use prophanity please.
RandomPerson chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Your story is awesome! I don't see anything wrong with it. What I suggest is write something that we totally did not expect. I'm not sure if that helped. Oh well.
lovelygirl4everlife chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
Nextt chapterr... :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Hello its been awhile...I wonder why?! Pleaaase post soon love monica
BarbwireHeart chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
As always, this was epic!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
I loovveed it! I am so happy you make time to post chapters thank you. Love Monica. Happy holidays
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
MarryMeSoul chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Ohh my god CX
I think you should make Liz be scary calm and calmly want to beat the shit out of Soul cx
And then maka freak out for bieng do calm and beg her to be mad but then regret it when she starts attacking Soul cx..

Yeah