Reviews for Something Lost
Eclectic Me chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Oh, this was wonderful! Gobo may not be my favorite fraggle, (that would be Wembly I think), but Jerry Nelson was my favorite performer! I'm a huge muppet fan as a whole, but when it comes to Fraggle Rock I'm more than a fan! Rather, it runs through my very soul, and is so very important to me! It can be funny and even a bit silly at times, but it's also so beautiful and spiritual!
On another note, I'd like to ask you, are you a member of Muppetcentral?
Twilit Violet chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Why do you have PMs disabled? What if someone needs to talk to you about something private?
Twilit Violet chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Very interesting concept! I can't imagine how to resolve their feelings of loss in a story like this. Do you plan to finish this, or leave it as-is? It kind of works to just end it here, actually. It's a little sad, and there's no real closure, but would still make a decent ending in itself. Sometimes there is no closure, no answers, no happy ending. That's life, and sometimes that's the answer: you just take what you have and move on.

Although, if you DO continue this, it would be interesting to have Gobo seek advice from Cantus, who of course would have experienced that same feeling of loss. But because he is so wise, and is the embodiment of Jim Henson himself, I bet Cantus would have something confusing yet very profound to say on the matter. ;)
MuppetFan1991 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Wow! Great interaction between Junior and Gobo! So he is not alone that something is missing and it is not good. I really am getting this. Great! Keep going if you have any ideas. Thanks!
C.E. Goff chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Boy that could be hard for Gobo!
C.E. Goff chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
The who said I like it is me!
Scooter12345 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
You have no clue how hard I'm crying right now. This was beautiful.
Pip4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ah, that's a sweet little story. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That's really nice, but what happens next?
MuppetFan1991 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wow! I love the conversation between Gobo and Boober. Classic! Keep going if you have time.