Reviews for Twilight Hour
kirstieworm1999 chapter 16 . 17h
This is a great story, so gripping and enchanting, keep going!
Myread88 chapter 16 . 8/25
wow i read the story in one go just now and i loved it! dunno why i haddn't read it before! but i'm so glad i did now, i so want to have an other chapter of this storyxD i want to know how this ends. so please write the ending :)
avidreader28 chapter 16 . 8/24
Another great chapter as always!
tamashiyuki chapter 16 . 8/24
Very goooood!
avidreader28 chapter 4 . 8/23
I thought you said in chapter two that Jasper was a junior so he could be with Alice? But in this chapter you said he was a senior. I just want to make sure that I get it right.
brynn.brigham chapter 16 . 8/23
Loved it! I want to see what happens to Dumbledore and the Order members who were after Harry. And see what happens with Harry and Edward and the rest of the family. Do Rosalie, Alice, and Esme get the lotion. Maybe Sev could find someone
Miranda Gryffindor chapter 16 . 8/22
Love this story can't wait for the next chapter
serpiente marina chapter 16 . 8/21
un palabra SUBILME, y una cosa mas me encanta esta historia es divertida
foxee-chik chapter 16 . 8/21
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Mickieskids chapter 16 . 8/18
i really like your story's. will wait patiently for more.
Nagilover4ever chapter 16 . 8/18
Love it. Update soon.
Debbie chapter 16 . 8/18
Really liked this chapter, I love all your stories and you are right there are not many good stories with Harry & Jasper I love that pairing as I think they compliment each other so well maybe when you feel ready to start a new story it will be that pairing.
eris8656 chapter 16 . 8/17
Thanks for the update! I am interested to see how Harry and Edwads relationship progresses :-)
Tinshaw chapter 16 . 8/16
Still with you on all of your stories. I hope Severus can help them.
Demitea chapter 16 . 8/15
First I just want to say I love this story! A few inconsistencies but nothing too big, just wondering what happened to all the death eaters who were hunting down Harry? Update soon! As usual I love your work!

Demitea