Reviews for Twilight Hour
loleo chapter 15 . 3/10
I would love to read much more of this story. Pretty please, write more chapters... hopefully till the ending.
When r u going to finish this story
adenoide chapter 15 . 1/14
Why not to do everything you write.
Gryffindor Rat chapter 15 . 1/13
Aaaaaw, this fic was soo sweet, though I felt sorry for harry. I can't believe they would betray him like that, the bastards, but at least they got what was coming to them! Are you still going to write an epilogue?
Nagilover4ever chapter 15 . 1/11
Love it. I think Draco should have twins, the first in the family to have more then one child. Update soon.
Vivianne95 chapter 15 . 1/4
Updates Please!
Doctor chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
I'm gonna be honest with you, this is a good story but the romance element is not well developed. Not really developed at all. He does seem much closer to jasper, and he's barely even spoken to Edward. You can of course be attracted to and want to date someone you don't know very well, but it's just not coming across in this story.
dragneell49 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
please update soon
spk chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Can't wait for the ending! :)
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
I absolutely adore this fic! I really hope Dumbledore (or Dumbledunce as I like to call him when he's mean in fics) gets what's coming to him. I definitely can't wait for Edward & Harry to become a proper official couple & tell everyone they're together.

Does Edward know about Harry being the Master of Death? Because he wasn't there when that was all explained, so he wouldn't know that Harry is immortal. Would he? I wouldn't have thought the others think about it regularly. I really hope there isn't going to be a misunderstanding over that. I really want Severus to move in with Harry, Fred & George. Maybe the American Ministry could have him under house arrest with Harry until he's cleared. By then hopefully they'll get on well. I really want them all to get along. None of them are really children especially in mindset after having gone through a war - Harry more than most. I think Severest may well be the only one to fully understand what Harry has been through & Harry clearly desperately needs someone to talk to. Particularly about his childhood - I think it would do Severus some good to know what happened there.

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
:-)
delete-account-please 6143978 chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Mighty fine story. Love it so far and can’t wait to see more so please update soon
delete-account-please 6143919 chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
Perfect story please update can’t wait for more
tamashiyuki chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
very goooooooood!
Beth9891 chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Great story so far...hope that Severus gets his name cleared and dumbledore gets his just desserts! Can't wait for your next update :-)
Marry Jane24 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
give me more please must know what happens