Reviews for Red Herrings
oOAshookaOo chapter 32 . 9/28/2020
It was very good. I enjoyed your series immensly. Although I am slightly disappointed that there won't be anymore. I would have loved to see your take on CoE (maybe without the fucking heartbreak), maybe get to see the doctor, have the others learn about the year that never was and maybe even Miracle Day. It might not be the greatest plotline the BBC has come up with, but I think you would turn it into something amazing.

Anyways, thanks for the great time.
Phoenix1998 chapter 32 . 12/11/2017
You will always be my favourite janto and torchwood author. Love your stories and if you decide to write more I will obviously read them. I am not capable of reading just one of them though I re read the whole collection to eradicate what the BBC did to it
sd4ianto chapter 32 . 3/2/2015
Yea really good! Wouldn't that have been nice to see Gwen get suspension. She always argued, thought with him, questioned his authority. I always thought RTD was rather a blithering idiot!
sd4ianto chapter 31 . 3/2/2015
Yea and he always does even above a Ianto's feelings.
sd4ianto chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Wow Owen is being more of a bastard than normal. Ianto is a big boy and can make up his own mind about doing what needs to be done. I think Jack is just an easy target to blame for things because he forgives so easily. And just because Jack agrees doesn't mean Ianto will.
sd4ianto chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
Yea so he might as well tell him. When will he learn it just makes it worse to try to hide anything from Jack. Since Jack reacts instead of acts when he does.
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Do we ever get to know the whole story of what happened between Jack and Gwen then Jack and Ianto? Or just little clues?
sd4ianto chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
That's Gwen all l over. She high on herself, can't bread bothered with the little guy.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
You are so brilliant - this has been a wonderfully intriguing, aggravating, clever trilogy and I've loved reading every single word! You truly have a gift for the written word and I look forward to many more great stories from you! Thank you so much for sharing with me!
Krita chapter 32 . 1/9/2014
Great fic! Nice plot making the blowfish into a bigger enemy then just a one-off mad alien of the week. Poor Ianto, why does he always have to get hurt?! I loved hooker!Tosh and john!Owen. That was great. Also, Gwen Gwen Gwen did it ever occur to you that they could still blow up the quay with all those innocent lives as retaliation if they got confirmation that their leader had been killed?! Ugh, well she got what she deserved. Anyway, overall awesome fic, loved it!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 32 . 10/8/2013
I really hope you write more long torchwood fics. I've loved reading them:) and they are by far the best I've read so far
Beth Alexander chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
I really enjoyed this. Now, this was written over a year ago. Are you sure you're not going to tell us if Gwen actually manages to stay with Torchwood? (Personally, I'd not mind too much if she got fired. But that's just me.) I'd love to read more of this verse!
FogAndMirrors chapter 32 . 6/24/2013
Fantastic! I have really enjoyed this whole series! Love your style, keep writing!
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 32 . 3/24/2013
You are a fantastic writer! The plot was genius and they way you kept them all in character was incredible. I do have to say though damn it for that last line. I was all happy from the ending, but then you had to remind me of COE which put me into tears. :'( Fantastic writing though keep up the good work! :)
Mewknight chapter 32 . 11/1/2012
Only month? XDD Sorry, I still can't forgive COE for not killing Gwen off :P Yay! A dinner! XDD Aww hopefully Yan will continue to visit Rhiannon not only for a couple of minutes or hours XP Well great job! :D