Reviews for Hell on Heels
clairebear79 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
This was very good! Please for the love of all things holy write a sequel.
Hollydoor chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Hollydoor chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
... Fuck you to he'll krystal
Hollydoor chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Fuck you
Tmntfreak1996 chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Awesome Fic! I can't wait to catch up to your most recent chapter! keep going!
Bob the mermaid chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
MAKE A SEQUEEEEEEL! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEEEEEEL ER MAH GERD IM SAYIN SEQUEL DO MUCH IT SOUNDS WEEEIIIRD! THATS A SIGN TO MAKE OOOONNE! :O)
BlackHamster96 chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
I want a sequel! Sequel, Sequel, Sequel! Any who I loved this story a whole lot. I love the drama you put between Raph and Josephine.!
Brooklynberceuse chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Please make a sequel, I really love this story! i neeeeeed to know what will happen next :D
AvenJackel chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Well...at least that blasted Krystal is gone...I suppose this did end a bit better than I expected...but I think you need to write a sequel...where Raph and Josephine actually get together...
Overall, you have pretty great writing skills!
AvenJackel chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
...no...Why! I was absolutely LOVING this story! Up until Raph made out with fucking KRYSTAL! WHY DO YOU HATE ME! Just what the heck!
gummygirl chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
NOPE I WAS WRONG HE DIDN'T IT.
gummygirl chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
AWW RAPHAEL FOUND LOVE!
gummygirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
YOU GO RAPHAEL! WOO-HO! GOOD STORY! RAPH IS MY FAV!
Vann61 chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
You should soooooooooooo write a sequel. I mean, seriously I will die if I don't et to know what happens next. By the way this story is just awesome. I love it! I was totally hoping Josephine and Raph would end up together and then, of course, you come up with this huge plot twist that had me screaming my head off, but for some odd reason I enjoyed it. Please write a sequel!
Astaghaill chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
noooo it can't end there! make a sequel or something D:)