Reviews for Throne of Panem
playgirlbel chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I must say that this chapter had answered some questions but it has also left the reader hanging and aching to know how Peeta is going to fit in.
mariahsparkle206 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I absolutely love your story! I noticed you havent updated it in a bit, but i do hope you decide to keep writing this story. If not, just know that i think you have a great potential in writing.
theaterdiva13 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Love... This... Story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
One year ago I started to read this Fan Fic... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!
AsgardianWinchester chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I love this! Please update soon!
Miss No-Eyebrows chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This is so awesome. SO. AWESOME
I really hope to read more from you soon! I can't wait to find out Peeta's Role in the story (Peasant, right? Let him be the HotBun baker!), and I sincerely hope Snow dies in a slow and painful way :)
Favorite and Following!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! PLEASE UPDAIT! I don't meen to sound like a selfish, bratty bitch but seriously UPDATE!
TitanNegro chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Great chapter,Johana has the skills to be awesome in any place you set her XD

And Katniss needs to be more alert,leaving the Kingdom with not King is asking for trouble.

And Gale is kinda of awesome,but we all want to see Peeta,who and how he is in your AU.

Hope for an update soon...like right now would be good
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I hope the POV stay the way it is,it's quite interesting really,and you have more sucess when you writte Katniss anyway XD

The idea is amazing,kind of new,and at the same time not,but for this fandom it is,and is quite a fit,12 Kingdoms and all...I CAN'T WAIT to see where you take this story _
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
You should keep writing this fabulous story! Keep up the great work:)
colorshow chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Please continue this I really want to see medical Peeta!
Rebel4Life14 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
please update soon i love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
So so extremely amazing! Keep going, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2012