Reviews for Apples Don't Fall Far
KillerAkuma chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
That was very amusing for some bits. keep on writing and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
love love love
:).
10higginsal chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Like the new chapter can't wait for the next one.
Firediva0 chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
This is so good! Thanks for updating and I look forward to more!
Firediva0 chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
This was so good! How could Kanda?! How could he be so mean?! I know its Kanda we are talking about here but killing my precious Allen?! Bad Mistake! I'm comin for you! Also I liked this chapter more since this is the beggining everything turned to hell. Is it right to think Allen will come back?
Firediva0 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
So Allen has a father complex?Intresting!
TheReadingDevil chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Whut?! O.O Noooooo! Aaaaallleeeeeennn! :'C
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Wait...what? Really...? Seriously...? Is this a joke? What...?

WAIT WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?! I WAS FREAKIN ENJOYING THE POKER PAIR AND THEN YOU...! YOU WHAT?! WHYYY?! GIMME MORE CHAPTERS! MORE CHAPTERA PLEAAASE!
Sleepest-Angel chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
*giggles* Poor Tim. I would if some exorcist will walk-in while they having their fun.
minerbbi chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
\(/)\() OMG Tim!
MaiKanon chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Aw, poor Tim, that's like, like... Walking in on your parents I'd guess. ;D Nice chapter, as always, keep up the great work ;)
Snipperita chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Haha XD that would be sooo awkward if Tim showed someone!
Update again soon! :3
MaiKanon chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Awww. How... Well I'd say sweet, but it feels like that's the wrong word, seeing as it's pretty perverted ;D
awesome story up to now, I really can't wait to see how this continues! :D Love that pairing, there are really not close to enough good stories with it ;)
keep up the great work :D
TOOLAZYTOLOGIN chapter 5 . 12/24/2013