Reviews for These Days
belladuke97 chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
I just want to say that I really like how you write Santana. She has a good balance of snarkinesd and caring.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Pleeeeease continue, getting so into this...love the way it has been building
bcandylandgirl chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Is there an internal error on ? Why am I not seeing the rest of this fic? Why did it suddenly stop when all hell is about to break loose in the studio? I know it's been a while, but PLEASE finish this fic! ; )
Lamia chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
I love your writing style, and you clearly know these characters and how they think. I hope you continue this story some time soon, because it is a great one!
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Omg! I need more of this, its really good. Please please update this... r!
samcedesfan85 chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Love this! Please update soon!
bluchromed2002 chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
this is such an amazing story! you have to come back to this one!
natadunn81 chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Guuuurrrrrllllllll...that's all I can say. Well , that and I needs more of this story in my life!
Kaybee80 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Oh my god, you have no idea how long I've been following but not reading this fic. I don't know why, but everytime I start it I get so sad I have to quit. You're such a great writer and I hate myself for being a pussy, but...but today was my first total read through.

I have to say, you hit on the main staples of my "Samcedes" iPod playlist in the first three chapters. "Heart Attack" gives me so may feels I can almost imagine the couple singing it together. (and I know Chords voice isn't exactly conducive to vocal runs, but Amber can do the high parts and Auto-tune could help some too). And "These Days" makes my body tingle with feels. I won't go into all of my songs, but Carl Thomas' "Summer Rain" is a mainstay, as well as Rascal Flatters' "Easy." And "Good Girls" by Joe and "Beautiful Surprise" by Tamia because I kept hoping S4 Sam would visit Mercedes in LA without telling her first. But I digress...

This is awesome; YOU are awesome. I will never take this long to experience goodness ever again. I'm thru depriving me. Thanks for all the lovely feels.

Kay
fangirl2fanwoman chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Oh Lord! What's gonna happen? I kinda feel bad for the guy but let's be real, nothing and no one can keep Samcedes apart!
Great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one
Shaloved30 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Oh it's about to go down! Haha Callum def got a eyeful huh? Loved it!
krazykay23 chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Aww damn! I love that they are getting closer and back in their old ways, but Cedes should have gotten rid of Callum. And now look what he done gone and got an eyeful of straight up flirting. There's no denying it. I wonder if fists will fly. Oh bring it in! Thank you so much for the update!
Oxford chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
I lost track of this story, and am so pleased that I found it again. My question is, why is Mercedes still with Callum? Is it a Shane2.0 situation? Didn't she learn from the first time? She really needs break up with him, and it could be amicable. Surely, when they first met, Callum must have detected her reticence and should have wondered why. And now Mercedes can come clean, and explain her history with Sam. She can't keep on doing this to Sam, in fact to the two of them, because by continuing being with Callum, she is depriving them both of what they really want. Also, she is wasting Callum's time! He could be out there meeting girls whose hearts are available. Surely, she's not continuing a sexual relationship with Callum anymore! If so, what Callum just observed should explain why. I can't wait for the long overdue conversation!
Pa55diva chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Oh my goodness do you know how to draw out the tension or what! On the one hand I love the progression and perspectives provided in each chapter, and in this update more examples of how they're bonding, but could hey get there already?! Seriously though, great update nut I'm hoping that Callum gets the hint and steps off or Mercedes comes to her senses soon coz this is killing me! Pretty please...
ZamTheArtist chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
oOooooooweeeee! Lol total eye fucking Mercy is gonna be so flustered hahaha I can see her now