Reviews for Within Her Eyes
Kailen chapter 4 . 9/11
Please please please, contine!
KC chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I was just browsing through some older fanfic stories and came across this gem. I know not if you will ever read this, as its been almost a year since you updated, but good job. Love your writing style and the plot. Tis a shame you stopped writing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I almost never review but... I have read all of your stories and this one is so you plan to continue perchance?
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You're a very good writer, but you clearly have issues with sticking to your creations. All these uncompleted stories littering the landscape...a REAL writer would have finished them and not gotten so easily bored.
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
More, please.
TearsOnIce chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Oooh! He's going to be cross!
Cvaboda chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Please update soon!
I can't wait much longer!
notwritten chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
It is likeable. Keep smiling. :-)
Irene Sharda chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Well what's he mad at? He gave her the power in the first place and she took it!

Good chapter though, keep going!
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Oh I love that Sarah knows about her powers and uses them! This has already grabbed my attention and I can not wait to see where this goes.
FelineGrace chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I love it! Please continue updating! :D I love this Sarah, and I love this Jareth! You write so well, you're doing great, keep going! 3
Lylabeth 1 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Uhhhhhh, good, very good. I'll follow.
DreamTea chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
This is absolutely amazing! The characterisation is so perfect, especially Jareth, and I really like the idea of Sarah having sort of taken some of his power in defeating him, it's so interesting. Really looking forward to seeing how things will develop from here, please update soon!
Kyndsie chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
You can't stop this chapter here! I'm going to pout for... well... at least another minute.

Good terror and disbelief (Sarah) and had-enough-of-this and anger (Jareth)! I'm quite looking forward to the continuation of this conversation, and Sarah's return Underground - willing or not!
keske chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
ahhhh! quick sarah! run to your bathroom! throw tampons at his head! call him a rabid chicken!