Reviews for The News From Your Bed
writerfan2013 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Really made me laugh, thanks.
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Nice! Especially like how she calls him a jerk!
Lattelady chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Yeah, I loved it. All you would need is Jim's phone call. Well done, Love the pairing and you write them beautifully, especially Maggie.
SBD1 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Love this story. Please write more
Aeidhryn chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Nice exaggerated Yay. Yaaaaaaaaaay. It's one of those things that drags out a little too long.

I'm following you now.
Aeidhryn chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Ohh...that's sad. Was that an intentional tip-off to Sloan's little speech?
Aeidhryn chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
The ending, from "But he's happy" to "Gather ye rosebuds" was really great. :D
daughtersofthesun chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
i am openly laughing. this fic is great. keep going!
humanthesaurus chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
These are still fabulous. "Yaaaaaaaay."
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
I really love your story - especially your insights into the characters. The first two chapters were light humoured and amusing - I liked the cat with its head stuck in a box of Kleenex analogy very much. Details like such really add an extra element into a story. Also, I appreciate switching narrators so that we see the story from both of their points of view.

Keep writting!

Fields
westwingnut221 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
OK, I'm loving this story (I can't get enough of these two) and the cat/Kleenex box metaphor made me laugh really hard. Off to read the next chapter...
Sylvia chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I love you! I have been waiting weeks for a really funny and romantic Jim/Maggie story.. Thank you and keep writing please :)
Lattelady chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Ohhh poor Maggie. I'd love to read one where Maggie catches Don acidently gazing at Slaoane.

It's like everyone in this chapter is lying to themselves with the possibility of Don. Nicely done and very in character.
Lattelady chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Oh those were so sad and very in character. They need Mac to slap them upside the head.

You do a great job writing these too.
RLBB chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I loved this one! The ending was both sweet and hilarious :)
The line where you wrote "he realizes that he's kind of staring at her a little bit" I can totally picture his character thinking. Great job once again! I can't wait for more!