Reviews for The Last Shinobi
Zweig chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
About Trunks, you could use the Trunks from future as female and let him live in the past instead of going back the only thing which would prevent living there would be his mother Bulma still alive. Instead of simply Timetravel also a bit Dimensiontravel so she could still be Supersaiyan but you should also add her to the Harem.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Poor Naruto...guess he wont see Shion afterall...or maybe he Never know. Giggity Giggity. ALL RIGHT!
Tenro100 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
lol awesome chapter
BeefNRice chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
It would be kinda weird if Vegeta's kid was named Trunks seeing as all of the Brief family was named after underwear :/
ddcj1990 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Nice I cant wait for the next chapter
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
'gasp' Naruto can see THE FUTUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRE!
"DBZAbridged IS awesome, isn't it?
Hermes tonsils chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I like the humor, and the would you kindly
luna sanguine chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
"Congrats, kit! You. Are. Screwed!" literally and figuratively
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I second what Kurama said...He has the most outrageous luck...It's worse than a nuclear bomb going off right under your butt!
Hollow-Unlimited chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
XD good history its amusing a female Vegeta.
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Well, just look at the positive side; He will definitely get laid.

This is one of the best DZ X N crossovers I have read. I hope you keep writing.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Perhaps a cloning experiment? Like maybe Bulma can't have kids with him (different species, despite their appearance) so she resorts to science to help her have Naruto's child, and the key to that is her harem sisters, perhaps an egg from Vegeta, the regenerative cells from a female Namek (to bind it all together) then her and Nruto's DNA, this could also lead to Dr. gero's idea for Cell, that he stole her notes on Trunks _

Or just go with alternate timelines, if you want to be boring ;)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
still vegeta's, though that is a very different dynamic
Fyrflame chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
you can't name a child of Bulma anything but the names of undergarments, it is tradition.
Ricky12440 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter. This story is really great so far. Reading it has gotten me back into Dragonball. Now, I can't wait to see when you post a new chapter of this fic.

As for the Trunks thing, if you're going to use the same set up as canon - with Bulma raising him after everyone's dead - it's still possible to have his real mother be Vegeta. Since in canon Vegeta died before Trunks even met him, you could just have her adopt him and it would end up the same. Also, since it's a harem, Naruto may just raise all of his children together and have them consider all of his wives to be their mothers, so it shouldn't matter either way.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for always putting out such great stuff that's always so fun to read.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »