Reviews for The Last Shinobi
BeefNRice chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
It would be kinda weird if Vegeta's kid was named Trunks seeing as all of the Brief family was named after underwear :/
ddcj1990 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Nice I cant wait for the next chapter
Jimbobob5536 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
'gasp' Naruto can see THE FUTUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRE!
"DBZAbridged IS awesome, isn't it?
Hermes tonsils chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I like the humor, and the would you kindly
luna sanguine chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
"Congrats, kit! You. Are. Screwed!" literally and figuratively
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I second what Kurama said...He has the most outrageous luck...It's worse than a nuclear bomb going off right under your butt!
Hollow-Unlimited chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
XD good history its amusing a female Vegeta.
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Well, just look at the positive side; He will definitely get laid.

This is one of the best DZ X N crossovers I have read. I hope you keep writing.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Perhaps a cloning experiment? Like maybe Bulma can't have kids with him (different species, despite their appearance) so she resorts to science to help her have Naruto's child, and the key to that is her harem sisters, perhaps an egg from Vegeta, the regenerative cells from a female Namek (to bind it all together) then her and Nruto's DNA, this could also lead to Dr. gero's idea for Cell, that he stole her notes on Trunks _

Or just go with alternate timelines, if you want to be boring ;)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
still vegeta's, though that is a very different dynamic
Fyrflame chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
you can't name a child of Bulma anything but the names of undergarments, it is tradition.
Ricky12440 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter. This story is really great so far. Reading it has gotten me back into Dragonball. Now, I can't wait to see when you post a new chapter of this fic.

As for the Trunks thing, if you're going to use the same set up as canon - with Bulma raising him after everyone's dead - it's still possible to have his real mother be Vegeta. Since in canon Vegeta died before Trunks even met him, you could just have her adopt him and it would end up the same. Also, since it's a harem, Naruto may just raise all of his children together and have them consider all of his wives to be their mothers, so it shouldn't matter either way.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for always putting out such great stuff that's always so fun to read.
michelous chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Trunks could be vegeta and naruto's child in this fic it would make more sense
if he was vegeta's son he would have either red or blond hair
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
awesome chapter. can't wait to read more and i agree i can't see trunks as anyone other than Vegeta's kid and i have a request please add 18 to Naruto's harem and please don't pair 18 and Krillin together. she kicks Vegeta's ass in super saiyan and he's the guy who get killed and brought back every other season.

p.s if you haven't already i would recommend watching dragon ball z abridged season 1 and 2 on YouTube it's awesome
Darkca chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Good chapter

so how many teamfourstar quotes you going to throw in next chapter
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »