Reviews for The Last Shinobi
Slayer End chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
...you're REALLY too fixated on Bioshock, these days. Too much Hypno plasmid, Neon?

Forever Signed in Blood,
Slayer End
ringenpw chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Absolutely love it keep up the good work
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
XD Nice fanfiction :D
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Awesome, though Narutowith sharingan ? WtF ?
alchemists19 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
An awesome female vegeta and how she has meet Naruto before.I can't wait to see if they work together or try too kill each 't wait
nick chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
can you bring shion and naruto child back to life when naruto makes his wish please and can you add shion to his harem because there are not all of story were shion and naruto get together.
Naruto007 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Personaly I could never tell which gender frieza was.
QD chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Please Write More Chapters Soon!
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Great chapter. I'm guessing his nine transformations are going to go in the same way as Frieza? That should be sweet.
Terror of Death Skieth chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Very nice story like always never saw some of this things coming
I would say keep up the good work but I know u will
Cronolink chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Wow. Really good so far. It's seems like forever since I read something that really felt original, but your story has definitely gone in a way I don't think anyone else has. Girl Vegeta is slightly creepy, maybe a name change? That's all the criticism I have though. Keep up the good work and thanks for writing.
NeonNinja chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This was pretty good, a decent way to go about a Dragonball Z fanfic even crossing in a Naruto I wouldn't have thought of... But loving it so far, just think there should be a good bit of conflict before Naruto and Vegeta actually team up... And what will happen with Goku!? will he still become a super saiyan in this arc? What will happen to Naruto and the three wishes? Or will they revive Piccolo and use those balls for Naruto's wish?

Lovin it! Keep going Neon!
ShINaiX chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Cool update! The romance between Bulma and Naruto could be slowed down a little though. He could read her thoughts, but he still doesn't know her at all, and that takes time. The connection is there, it just needs more time to build up.

Naruto's past with the female Vegeta was interesting, and Naruto doesn't seem to hate her even though she's one of the Saiyan race that wiped out his people. I'm hoping you will evolve their relationship over time in their battles with Frieza and his warriors.

I read a review that wanted a female Piccolo to appear. That would seriously mess with the other Namekian's heads since they are all male. XP lol. Not sure if it would work because if I remember correctly Piccolo fused with Nail in order to powerup to take on Frieza. She would be the stronger personality, so maybe it could be done. Naruto and Piccolo being expectant parents and waiting for her eggs to hatch would be something different. X)

Looking forward to future chapters!

Update soon!
Sorrowful Stone chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I laughed at 'They were not shooting stars.'
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »