Reviews for The Last Shinobi
Apedreitor chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
nice work pal i liked it! (for some strange reason when i read this last chapter, the opening of dragon ball gt was sounding on my head and the nostalgia overtaked me i loved that song at least the original and latin american version i never heard the english version yankis always butcher anime openings lol)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
Hmm trunks is a dilemma...
For the purpose of his story it's important that no one stronger than gohan survive, and that he not know at least one of his parents,
Bulma has to survive because only she (or maaaaaaybe gohan) could build the time machine, or I suppose her dad could do it,

This poses the problem of who or what could have killed off naruto in that timeline, cell could probably do it, or possibly the king cold and cyborg freeza duo,

Hmm having trunks be raised by his aunt would probably be even more desperate to meet his parents,
Hmm and he'd still be distant cousins to gohan, which is cool,

Also, how in the hell can a photosynthetic alien get fat, seriously they have a water only diet, how is he fat... Unless this particular namekian didn't have a water only diet, and ate other namekians!
That evil super kami guru!
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
Roshi invented the kaio ken, so how in the heck would naruto have already learned it, the only ones who do know it if my memory is accurate are roshi (kaioken x10) krillen (x4) and goku (x20),
(Ha, my autocorrect wanted to make that "fishing invented the mailmen" which is just kinda halarious)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
There's a bit of an issue with the power levels here, Naruto's power seems a bit off. The Elder gave him a 20x boost and then he gets further boosts from transformations and soul devouring. Considering that Ginyu has a power level of around 120 000 (can rise to 240 000 briefly), for Naruto to be an overlord capable of protecting numerous planets and can supposedly hold off Cooler for a little while, he'd have to have a power level of 200 000 at the very least before Elder Guru's power-up. So, either Guru's boost was a lot less than 20x, his transformations and soul devouring are all but useless or Naruto was greatly exaggerating when he said Freeza's third form was close to his own level. While power levels are considered mostly irrelevant for small differences, its an established fact in DBZ that is someone has a power level over 2x your own, you're completely screwed.
Overall, it's still a very interesting story, but that inconsistency makes things a little confusing, any chance you could clear that up in the next chapter?
the master mooma chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
So after the releas of the latest chap i have reread the story up until this point i have to point out i love youre dbz crossovers and i will be looking forward to more but i just boticed that in one of your previous chaps you stated that naruto had an agent within the ginyu force however you just had naruto massacre them, is this one of those i faked their death things or a naruto lost himself and killed his ally kinda things cus both seem likely also what has happened to narutos team are they going to make ab appearance in this arc or are you now saving them for the android saga? I actually had a thought though can you have naruto have alight contol over saiyans when they are giant apes fue to his sharingan or even kaguya i thought about that sfter you said naruto looked like a male kaguya so iwas wondering what her part was when narutos world got nuked or whats happening with her now
XxVokunxX chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
And shit just got real
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
I honestly thought the Soul stealing was freaking awesome. I like it. Good move honestly. Its a good way to amass more power once one reaches their maximum and considering saiyans don't actually have a pinnacle and our boy here is stuck at 9 transformations max he will need to feed to continue his power gain. Though honestly unless he eat souls that are above average it won't be worth it I think. Though he did mention their power and their souls power were completely different stories. I guess a soul houses massive amounts of power in comparison to the body. So then what would frieza and coolers souls do to increase his power? I honestly hope we find out. I would like it if he did indeed eat the souls of all the major baddies that are normally killed and or left to be killed by a side character later as it would let him make his fourth form as strong as super saiyan 4 as things should be. His future states are basically levels that should be ponderings on the power of a god running into God territory by the 7-9th forms.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Honestly shoulda just used the last wish to complete his power with full control rofl. then in his completion he would have true immortality.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
YOUR BONED AHAHAHAHAHA Ah god.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
lmfao. Trunks would not be born of vegeta as she would want to give her son a saiyan name. Trunks is a name that bulma did. Remember the whole briefs family are based on types of underwear names. Saiyan names sound like weird vegetables.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I like that he is well traveled. It makes for a more interesting character and skill set. Too bad he hasn't awakened his Six sage chakra or his final kaguya level mode and that blistering awesome rinnesharingan shit. When he gets that it'll be all kinds of awesomeness. Apparently the Rinne sharingan might be potentially sentient. And it seems to have the ability to basically make your imagination in powers, abilities, skills, actual physical durability, dimensional creation destruction, bones that kill in one hit, etc. to be possible.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
ki based rasengan maybe i mean it is merely a form of energy manipulation like any attack. SImilarly with ninja techniques use ki instead of chakra. Its like using one half of chakra so honestly funny that the shinobi would be weaker than people who use both halves of the energy spiritual and physical while dbz only uses physical and bleach only uses spiritual. Kinda makes sense why the end of naruto is dimension destroying insanity.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Intersting very interesting. I like this story idea a aaaaaaa aaaa looooottt.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
Do not abandon this story like you have in the past.
mundanebeast chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
LMAO ok Goku is gonna be so outmatched when he gets there...but damn Cooler and Freiza might just have screwed themselves when it's all said and done...third tail anyone?
307 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »