Reviews for The Last Shinobi
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 4/10
I honestly thought the Soul stealing was freaking awesome. I like it. Good move honestly. Its a good way to amass more power once one reaches their maximum and considering saiyans don't actually have a pinnacle and our boy here is stuck at 9 transformations max he will need to feed to continue his power gain. Though honestly unless he eat souls that are above average it won't be worth it I think. Though he did mention their power and their souls power were completely different stories. I guess a soul houses massive amounts of power in comparison to the body. So then what would frieza and coolers souls do to increase his power? I honestly hope we find out. I would like it if he did indeed eat the souls of all the major baddies that are normally killed and or left to be killed by a side character later as it would let him make his fourth form as strong as super saiyan 4 as things should be. His future states are basically levels that should be ponderings on the power of a god running into God territory by the 7-9th forms.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 4/10
Honestly shoulda just used the last wish to complete his power with full control rofl. then in his completion he would have true immortality.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 4/10
YOUR BONED AHAHAHAHAHA Ah god.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 4/10
lmfao. Trunks would not be born of vegeta as she would want to give her son a saiyan name. Trunks is a name that bulma did. Remember the whole briefs family are based on types of underwear names. Saiyan names sound like weird vegetables.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/10
I like that he is well traveled. It makes for a more interesting character and skill set. Too bad he hasn't awakened his Six sage chakra or his final kaguya level mode and that blistering awesome rinnesharingan shit. When he gets that it'll be all kinds of awesomeness. Apparently the Rinne sharingan might be potentially sentient. And it seems to have the ability to basically make your imagination in powers, abilities, skills, actual physical durability, dimensional creation destruction, bones that kill in one hit, etc. to be possible.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/10
ki based rasengan maybe i mean it is merely a form of energy manipulation like any attack. SImilarly with ninja techniques use ki instead of chakra. Its like using one half of chakra so honestly funny that the shinobi would be weaker than people who use both halves of the energy spiritual and physical while dbz only uses physical and bleach only uses spiritual. Kinda makes sense why the end of naruto is dimension destroying insanity.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/10
Intersting very interesting. I like this story idea a aaaaaaa aaaa looooottt.
Do not abandon this story like you have in the past.
mundanebeast chapter 7 . 4/7
LMAO ok Goku is gonna be so outmatched when he gets there...but damn Cooler and Freiza might just have screwed themselves when it's all said and done...third tail anyone?
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 7 . 4/7
What about a female Cooler? Or female Piccolo?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 4/6
Crazy man, and good use of abridged quotes:)
Cerulean Knight chapter 7 . 4/6
For a quick moment I thought you'd turn Frieva into a woman. No shitting I thought you were gonna do it.
Cf96 chapter 7 . 4/6
Nice
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 4/6
This is just awesome keep it up
pltrgst chapter 2 . 4/5