Reviews for The Last Shinobi
maso250 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
I hope to see this story updated shortly. It is one of my favorites.
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Pfft. Hahahaha I have to agree with kurama there hahahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
The problem Ive always had with your stories is that the scenes are always disjointed and you try to do the cool atmosphere but it comes out making no sense whatsoever.
Minato 1 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
Upload soon and I think it would be better if trunks were to be bulmas child.
Minato 1 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Trunks would be born to vegeta.
Minato 1 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Next chapter plz.
Minato 1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Damn I love the story and the perverted gohan and krillin.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
naming her fasha...i see what u did there lol
SPark681 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
bwahahahaha man Naruto is screwed big time, though I can kinda of see this happening after all Bulma and Vegeta well this version do act like him so it only natural this would happen. Glad I found your stories and keep up the great work!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
TeamFourStar jokes FTW!
Zomvee chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Man I feel sorry for Naruto and also hatred
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Well I say that trunks should still be a sayian, but is raised by bluma in his future.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Hahahhaha oh god nice good job Naruto get it on with Bulma and Vegeta. Man I can't wait to see this.
Transcendent Oddity chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Your characterization of Naruto simply doesn't make sense - you have him portrayed as utterly loathing the race that destroyed his home, and then you have him willing to work with them shortly after espousing his rage? Just because she's a pretty woman?

Hell, for all he knows, she was one of the ones who wrecked his home.
Culaio chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I really like that bulma and femvegeta are in the harem but I really hope that he will bring back his people including of course shion and their daughter, since in world of dragon ball not resurrecting someone doesn't make sense. since it's so EASY.

Keep up the GREAT work :D