Reviews for The Last Shinobi
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
lmfao. Trunks would not be born of vegeta as she would want to give her son a saiyan name. Trunks is a name that bulma did. Remember the whole briefs family are based on types of underwear names. Saiyan names sound like weird vegetables.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
I like that he is well traveled. It makes for a more interesting character and skill set. Too bad he hasn't awakened his Six sage chakra or his final kaguya level mode and that blistering awesome rinnesharingan shit. When he gets that it'll be all kinds of awesomeness. Apparently the Rinne sharingan might be potentially sentient. And it seems to have the ability to basically make your imagination in powers, abilities, skills, actual physical durability, dimensional creation destruction, bones that kill in one hit, etc. to be possible.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
ki based rasengan maybe i mean it is merely a form of energy manipulation like any attack. SImilarly with ninja techniques use ki instead of chakra. Its like using one half of chakra so honestly funny that the shinobi would be weaker than people who use both halves of the energy spiritual and physical while dbz only uses physical and bleach only uses spiritual. Kinda makes sense why the end of naruto is dimension destroying insanity.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Intersting very interesting. I like this story idea a aaaaaaa aaaa looooottt.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
Do not abandon this story like you have in the past.
mundanebeast chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
LMAO ok Goku is gonna be so outmatched when he gets there...but damn Cooler and Freiza might just have screwed themselves when it's all said and done...third tail anyone?
Lawrence HB chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
What about a female Cooler? Or female Piccolo?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Crazy man, and good use of abridged quotes:)
Cerulean Knight chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
For a quick moment I thought you'd turn Frieva into a woman. No shitting I thought you were gonna do it.
Cf96 chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Nice
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
This is just awesome keep it up
pltrgst chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
drama & adventure?
lol chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
why hinata as his wife she is just to pathetic
Icon of Sin chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
as usual a good chapter and that preview lol.
Amazing chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
"I've been to Yardrat."
IS HE GONNA DO IT!?
"Which means I don't need you or your ship!"
HE'S GONNA DO IT! YES! HE INSTANT TRANSMISSIONED!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »