Reviews for Bound
Courtzylovesit chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Ohh poor Ziva! I want more ASAP please! So glad to here your power is back up! I was in midtown and didn't lose power the entire time, I was very lucky! Good luck and look forward to more :)
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Very good chapter. I almost cried myself. Please update again soon. This is really, really good.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Hope Sandy doesn't hit you too hard! That would be a hard call, but Tony shoudn't have gotten in the middle of it. He should have told Chana she needed to speak to Ziva directly. I hope Tony apologizes quickly and that Ziva forgives him, I don't want to see them fight too long. Hope she will be okay too...
Courtzylovesit chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Oh my god that was a heart breaking chapter! I see both sides of the argument but completely take Zivas side all she has ever wanted was her daughter! :(
Hope you are ok with the hurricane, I'm in midtown NYC not effected yet, the sirens are constant however!
Looking forward to more!
conservativegirl chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Awww, that's sooo sad for Ziva :( I totally see Tony's point but I understand Ziva's POV too!

I hope you stay safe in the storm!
Mechabeira chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Ziva wut u doin? Ziva, stahp.

You have just...just NAILED IT.

And I'm totally, totally torn here. I can't imagine being forced to give up my child. Or rather-I can't imagine having my child stolen from me by my own father. That being said-Sarah doesn't belong to her. Sara belongs to her parents. While the legal paperwork may seem simplistic and cold, Sarah isn't her child anymore. She has no right to her, though I can't imagine feeling any differently. I, too, would probably lose my Sh*t. Violently. Without warning.

And Tony-damn, dude, that wasn't your place to say that. Take it right the heck back.

More than one storm going on here. Be careful and I'll help you clean up when it's over. xo
Courtzylovesit chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I honestly think that is my favourite chapter so far! More please!
conservativegirl chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Aww, great chapter! I love it:)
EowynGoldberry chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I thought it was good, I hope Eli isn't about to do something nasty though...
ChEmMiE chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I'm glad Sarah learned that Ziva didn't give her up because she didn't want her :D

Cant wait for more!
Mechabeira chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Whooooa. "Craft," is all I can think to say. The construction of this chapter is quite amazing and the emotional life very, very subtle-atmospheric. Stunning.

I sense danger afield, however, or perhaps that's just me.

The last two chapters have been really powerful and I sense you've hit some kind of stride-you recognize now that a story is it's own thing, not just some message in a bottle from the author. It's mature and smart without overpowering it's own vulnerability. Wow. More?
conservativegirl chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Wow, amazing chapter! Probably my favorite chapter too:)
I feel so bad for her at the end, poor Zi :(
Courtzylovesit chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
More please, I enjoyed that chapter, I do hope Ziva and Tony have a baby together, Sarah can be big sister, it might help Ziva be able to experience what Eli has taken from her :)
Looking forward to more!
Sarah chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Very good chapter. I felt bad for Ziva, especially at this part: "Gibbs gut churned at the thought of a determined, teenaged Ziva, pregnant and drawn, carrying plates from one table to the other, counting tips and buying cribs, only to have them destroyed by Eli."

I'm glad Ziva was able to connect with her daughter and maintain communication from now on, though she did miss a lot, and there's no getting those years back.

I wrote a review for your other story, Begin Again, about two weeks ago but for some reason it doesn't seem to be showing up.
Aquasm chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
I love this story, i was so happy when i saw the update. I am sorry i dont review more, i am often reading on my phone and it is just painful to review on my phone.

But anyway i hope to read many more chapters of this story and i hope you will update soon.

63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »