Reviews for Three Stars
Anarane-Sensei chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Lol, Byakuya and Aizen's bikering are always fun to read XD Can't wait to read the next chapter! 3
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Oh Aizen! (slaps) Keep it in your pants! That is, unless you want to LOSE it.
crazyfan42 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
aekjfhljsfhjgk! Aizen! Why are you such a bastard?! It always takes me forever to warm up to him when he is with Bya. Somehow when he is with Tetsuya or Renji I love him immediately, but when Aizen is paired with Bya he drives me crazy(er)! lol!

That Hollow really had know idea what so ever about what he was getting into abducting those three. I was totally like "FAIL!" while reading as well as lmao. Anyways, I'm looking forward to nosebleeds when that "Mating Drive" kicks in. ;)

Also, I feel like Aizen is a little to smug about getting to fuck Tetsuya, something really needs to bring him down a couple of pegs. -
princess moon shadow chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Love it!
RebelYeller chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Amazing chapter! You have Aizen in top form as far as deviousness goes haha I love it. Poor (extremely lucky) Tetsuya will have to contend with a turned of Aizen and Byakuya. Can't wait :)
ThisLittlePiggyStayedHome chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
So Aizen and Byakuya both have to screw Tetsuya? Sounds pretty straightforward...um...what does Tetsuya have to say about this...?

Tetsuya: *blushes furiously, stuttering incoherently*

Byakuya: I'll make sure he is gentle *evil glare Aizen's way*

Aizen: *purring* Oh I'll be gentle...very gentle...
Sariniste chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Ooh, lovely chapter! How I enjoy seeing Aizen manipulating everyone for his own nefarious purposes! I hope you continue this one soon.
nashenakhte chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Such a speed in updating!
crazyfan42 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*squeals* I am so excited for this! I loved that beginning scene between Byakuya and Tetsuya! I can't wait to see how these relationships develop! -
RebelYeller chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Was waiting for an update of Blood Rain but ahhh this story seems so much juicier! Love it already! Aizen is going to be so lucky with all that Kuchiki action 33
CteelKyo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
YES YES YES ! I had hoped you would do this triple pairing. in true Spunky style.I REALLY look forward to see how you manage these three hand fulls,love sex danger,angst,and surprises always follow these you i know a great story is in the making i really love your three way stories. i love the inter pay you weave with all your characters
keep up the good work , i know you won't disappoint your loyal readers.

much love and respect
Miss Lilly
Sariniste chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Well! This is an exciting beginning! I can't wait to see where you go with this. I look forward to seeing what happens. Please update soon.
Finkleisms chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oooooooo! I am intrigued. I can't wait to see what you do with this, ESPECIALLY with the AizenxByakuyaxTetsuya. :3 I'm super excited :D