Reviews for Hands
Please dont stop! Love this!
nunchuckblade chapter 18 . 1/19
I really like this story, it shows a lot of imagination and comedy. I like how you did this in first person and how you played the main ,character with all the other characters as well. Great job.
Devon chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
This is an amazing MEGA-AWESOME story! Please continue it! I wanna see what happens next!
What about the human ruins? I Equestria Earth in the far future? Or is it a parallel "Earth" a 'What might have been' version of Earth?
Say, what about having the next big villain they face . . . is a human being?

Here's my idea:
Far, far, far in the future from Isaac and Nicole's time (great Dead Space reference there BTW), there was some horrific war. One being escapes. A Combat-Cyborg. He was once human, but was so twisted by everything he saw and felt and did, his human mind went buggo. It could be a thing where the villain, the more you learn, you feel sorry for them. A mind so warped by violence and bloodshed, they lost all sense of peace, but some tiny part still longs for it.
I can see poor Andrew's face when he sees the helmet hiss open, and reveal what had once been a human face. Even if it's only a brain inside, it's still a human being. Destroying another human might be even more tough for him, and the shock to find out he's not alone.
Maybe add to it, and this cyborg is a descendant of Andrew's own family. THAT would bite deep.
At any rate, fab story! Hope you update it!
Xelan chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Any chance for an update? Hilarious story, btw.
someguy chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
still a better love story than... ok how old is this saying now?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
A very enjoyable read. Perhaps you might consider a continuation? It seemed that while Rarity was rather taken with a certain small dragon, a couple of the other mares were a bit more interested in a human pal.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
"For glory, for honor...FOR NOOKIE!" Best line I've read in years! You deserve an award for that, sir!
Now, when the F*** are you planning on updating this sucker?
Wendy Gowak chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
Who would've guess that I would find a well written interracial poly amorous relationship on the internet?

Probably nobody except me...

Still this story is fun and coherent. Really cool.
kazearashika chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Somehow I see this happening... The whole abusing hands thing not anything else
Odiin468 chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Needs a sequel
Odiin468 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Can you link to the crossover please
Confused chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
The world truly is a strange place when romancing a giant cartoon talking pony is considered normal.
Hidden for a reason chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Why have you stopped are you to busy you should at least let your fans know
jeremy chapter 20 . 8/9/2014