Reviews for Hands
kazearashika chapter 2 . 2/17
Somehow I see this happening... The whole abusing hands thing not anything else
Odiin468 chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Needs a sequel
Odiin468 chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Can you link to the crossover please
Confused chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
The world truly is a strange place when romancing a giant cartoon talking pony is considered normal.
Hidden for a reason chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Why have you stopped are you to busy you should at least let your fans know
jeremy chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
good book
RustyBuckets chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Shepard dat Andrew.
Realist chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
I love this story, and view it as an example of good writing on this site. You have a good character, with a realistic personality. Andrew is a little bit of a marty stu, but it's obvious you don't want him to be. You make the other characters look good, and give Andrew faults. This makes him, as well as the setting, very real. Please update this story, it has so much potential!
johnnyomon chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
dude you are so cool I love the story! I do believe I know you're going from here! you are a genius! whens the next chapter!
DreamFeathers chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
*snicker* and just when I was about to take it dark seriously. Tun dun. The manticore! XD
DreamFeathers chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Heh. I still don't know what to think about such a kinky minded Rarity :P Andrew is right, that version of Rarity could easily take over a medium sized country.

I'm just curious how alarm bells didn't go off in Andrew's head. That kind of sudden personality change with Luna and way ahead of time knowledge of nuclear physics with intense curiosity about knowing how to fire a futuristic weapon would raise my hackles. And I would definitely go out to explore beyond the badlands to the directions the dragons pointed. Could be interesting. Not to mention he might not be the only human around, especially with that latest find.
DreamFeathers chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
*huge grin*
I have to say, this is one of the best MLP stories there is. Originally I thought that you wrote this story as a re-take of something you had already written. But as I read on, your writing style is simply so funny and capturing that before I was even done with the first chapter, I couldn't even care about the "how and why did Andrew get there and what had happened during the months until first chap". You made it so easy and interesting just to jump in as is. If that isn't a sign of a good writer, I don't know what is. I find it especially interesting how realistic you've kept it in a size-scale way and the little notices of hoof vs hands awkwardness and functionality.
Okay, to the relationship point. This far I've always thought that a human/pony crosses are always... um... nope, not really practical. But Andrew does argue a very valid point. When you have spent so long (months and years) without seeing a single soul of your own species I'm not surprised that you can develop romantic feelings for another sentient species. Just not wanting to think about the physical technicalities of it. I suppose he will cross that bridge when it comes for that.
Altho personally, I will always support for Fluttershy ;) She's such a sweetheart. Mental note for self, how on earth is she still single? Maybe Andrew should consider her instead of calendar and score card obsessed control perfectionist? All the others I could see as friends. With exception of Pinkie Pie. I'd shoot her at sight if it were me. -_- Sorry. She's just... *twitch*
Anywho. Onwards with the reading! :D
dat brony chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
DITZY DOO...
Y U NO SAY YOUR NICKNAME?!

what? i just like derpy more...
Guest chapter 20 . 2/26/2014
Will you continue this?
ShadowLDrago chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
This was an amusing chapter, shame the omake didn't happen, that would have been badass.