Reviews for James and Me
fictionfanII chapter 15 . 7/17
OMG... the whole Drakeshaugh story is so compelling... best OC/HP universe ever!
I didn't know this story had been updated so it was a pleasant surprise to stumble on your page which is one of bookmarks and see James and Me on top.
Great chapter.. The suspense though! I am desperately waiting for the big reveal to Annie and Henry about the Potters true identity. And I can't wait to see how their life goes forward.
areyoujillin chapter 15 . 6/16
Ugh. I've finally caught up on this and I'm left with giant cliffhanger!
Can't wait for more, keep up the wonderful writing. Thank you!
Kellsabelle chapter 15 . 5/31
I love this! Really excited to see where it goes!
phngolovely chapter 15 . 5/13
I really, truely hope that you’re going to finish this story (as well as your others) because it is amazingly interesting. so please please please continue
Gizzy's Mama chapter 15 . 5/4
Umbridge is worse than Voldemort...gives us cat ladies a bad name. ;) Once again a riveting chapter that makes me want another update soon. You’re the best. Absolutely the best.
Bizzy247 chapter 15 . 5/3
I picked the wrong time to start reading your stuff. Two stories at cliffhangers! Gah!
FriendofMolly chapter 15 . 5/2
North,
Noooooooooooo! She should have been in for life. Here's hoping Harry and Ginny heard the spell-fire. Please don't leave me hanging here. This definitely is taking a turn for the dangerous.
FoM
FriendofMolly chapter 14 . 5/2
North,
Just catching up. Someday I'll go back and reread from start to finish. As always I'm enjoying it.
FoM
Noonie1 chapter 15 . 4/29
Missing you and your stories! Don't leave us on this cliff too long :)
Yami Umi chapter 15 . 4/23
Oh well. Now we can all probably guess what happens, don't we? We have Annie's dreams to go by, after all. Though, of course, the devil is in the details. Is Annie descended from a lineage of squibs? Like, is she a squib herself? Like her mother, maybe, because she can see ghosts and trespass anti-muggle charms and have a magical rare artifact? That sounds like the most reasonable explanation, but I'm sure you have some surprises in for us yet.

Please, update soon!
Luvs2Read chapter 5 . 4/8
Tiger and the Lion
kirsant chapter 15 . 4/3
Ah, so the back story is slowly coming together. I'm really enjoying the characters; you manage to add such a believable depth to each one, like, for example, how Henry isn't just a plain mechanic, but is well-read and articulate. His trick with the Auks during the conversation with Umbridge was really a great point of ingenuity. Overall, I'm loving your story, and I can't wait for the next installment.
I can't wait to find out more about what happened! I read this for the first time recently and i'm hooked.
CharmNight4 chapter 15 . 3/30
Wow you got me now! So they did know the truth at some point! I'm soo looking forward to when they recover their memories (will they ever?). As always, the story was flowing gracefully and all that thanks to your great writing skills. Thank you for this amazing chapter!