Reviews for James and Me
top story chapter 2 . 7/23
You go Anna! Kick that bastard to the curb!
top story chapter 1 . 7/23
First don't listen to Vicki and Vicki quit while your ahead
ssigerson chapter 1 . 7/21
I have to say that the stories involving the Charlton's are some of the best you've done. We know how things started, and with this story the reunion, and we even know how things ended up, but I really hope to see how James brings Annie into the wizarding world. One character I hope to see is an adult Lilly Luna. She's a bit of a mystery character. Keep up the good work and know it's appreciated!
RupertsPheonix chapter 6 . 6/30
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I'll be honest - I'm not usually a fan of muggle OC fics, but I really like Annie, and you're doing a great job of writing James (both the younger, louder version and the older, more aware and humble version). I'm eager to see them grow individually and together - looking forward to the next chapter!
please continue this
a.f chapter 6 . 6/19
I hope you update soon, this story really is a great one. Hopefully you will get soon back to it.
Frogs-in-tophats chapter 6 . 5/30
I love the story sooo much, please update!
Is this the kind of story that will be updated once a year..?
0902FRIENDs chapter 6 . 4/27
Amazing! I really like your HPverse - it's realistic and well thought-out, and you know your places & accents well! Please update fast!
peps281 chapter 6 . 4/25
Gosh! I love this story! I had a feeling that Anna/Annabel might be Annie - and I am so glad she is. I cannot wait to read more.

I also really like how James is passionate about history and legends - it seems such a fascinating subject that I'm glad at least one character saw its intrigue through the lectures of Prof. Binns!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 4/23
James's banter was great, as was Vicki's reaction to him. And Annie's reaction, for that matter.
It seems like Annie's relationship with Simon was unhealthily controlling, and we keep getting more hints of it. Of course, if they were still together it might seem romantic, but it's starting to be retroactively worrying.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 4/23
I'm oddly glad James went back to calling her Annie. I suppose it's because I too first knew her as Annie. Calling her Anna is like calling Hermione 'Mione-it's just wrong.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 4/23
I love how when James is saying, "I could disappear," he's being literally correct.
Also, "Just be yourself" is a wonderfully wicked thing to tell him to do.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 4/22
Wow, I am so much more excited for this story than I thought I would be. I was skeptical that I'd have no reference points with anyone here and wouldn't care (from the summary, only James Potter, and a grown-up James hasn't been in any of your other stories.) But I was a little hopeful, because the story with Tom Riddle ended up having Camelia in it. And it turned out great!
I first started to think she was a Muggle when she said she left for weeks by taking a bus, and then I thought, "Hey, Annie could be short for Annabel, couldn't it?" And then her Mum mentioned Mike and I got really excited.
I am so not surprised that James would do something like that, but it's still really sad.
Iwik chapter 6 . 2/11
I'm really glad you're writing again and this chapter was amazing! I'm just sad Hagrid died. 95 is a good age to go, but still it's sad.