Reviews for James and Me
Jeremy North chapter 15 . 10/10/2023
I need the ending of this
GoldenPotterFan chapter 15 . 6/18/2023
I really enjoyed this story so far, but would like to know how it continues. Any chance of an update?
tamalicious chapter 15 . 5/30/2023
I really hope you continue this one day!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2023
Dear Sir, you were a phenomenal storyteller
mikolatte chapter 15 . 4/18/2023
You write amazing! After things were rough in life I got into Harry Potter again and reading your stuff was so relaxing. I hope you are doing well and thanks for all the work
francis d saber chapter 15 . 2/20/2023
i hope this review finds you in good health. i suddenly remebered his story and wanted to see if it finished. i dont mean to twist the knife or anything. finish or not. i just hope youre well and you continue to write. these pages and strings of words were amazing and kept me going for awhile. thank you.
Taurus Ara Black chapter 15 . 11/12/2022
Shame this was never finished
Revliledpembroke chapter 15 . 10/25/2022
What a lovely, unresolved cliffhanger
anonymous chapter 15 . 9/18/2022
AAAAHHHHH Why isn't this awesome story finished?! Please tell us at least how it ended... don't leave your fans hanging!
jflamewalker chapter 15 . 9/3/2022
Re-reading this and strangers yet again, love this series so much.
I hope you're ok. No update since 2018 ...thats a long gap. Please be well and help us off this cliff.
Dan Farris chapter 15 . 8/27/2022
Aaugh! A cliff-hanger since 2018!
Jeckamira47 chapter 15 . 8/5/2022
Damn I’m so mad that there’s no more of this! Please rediscover this and add more!

Not the hugest fan of the history lessons since I’m in the US and don’t fully understand some references but still a really good and unique story!
Noonie chapter 15 . 6/23/2022
Just finished another reread - I always loved this story and was really hoping it would get completed some day - can I still hope?
Agedhpfan chapter 15 . 5/16/2022
This is such a great story. I know you’ve long since moved on to other things, but if you ever come back here to finish just one story, I hope this will be the one. Thank you for all the great stories you’ve published here!
myoung228 chapter 15 . 5/11/2022
Love this story and the characters. Wish you would continue this story.