Reviews for James and Me
katiecattaylor chapter 15 . 10/8
I can’t wait to hear what happens next! This is a great sequel.
Anon chapter 15 . 10/2
This is a wonderful story, and I like how it continues Strangers at Drakeshaugh. I really, really hope you're going to update it soon, I'm absolutely hooked and I really want to know what happens next!
Goodpie2 chapter 15 . 9/13
OH COME ON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU STOP WRITING ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT?
Goodpie2 chapter 5 . 9/13
Christ. It just keeps getting worse. If you'd not hooked me so hard with Strangers at Drakeshaugh I'd have left ages ago. Not a fan of the tragic shit. But I'm in now, and I'll be damned if I don't stick it till it reaches the *good* stuff.
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 9/13
Oh my fucking God... That's *so goddamned sad.* James managed to kill the friendship between their families? Suddenly I wish I'd never started this...
Re-reading this, it makes me neeeeed to see Annie transition into knowing about the Wizarding world. We had a bit for Dennis's girlfriend, but Annie has been around it for years! Plus, she's clearly got some magic connection.
Pleaaaase write more! It’s so good and helping me over the sadness that the other story you wrote ended today...
It’s amazing - I want to see Anna and James relationship so badly!
lensman chapter 15 . 8/23
Brilliant story. However, the cliff hanger is so cruel!

So I want you to go to youtube and search for "Incident at owl creek bridge". Watch the version by "La Riviere Du Hibou Robert Enrico 1962". This was shown on the Twilight Zone in 1962 as a "guest" episode. It is classic and I saw it as a 13(?) year old on a black and white television and still remember the shocking ending. Wikipedia has a good writeup of the original short story and later adaptations. (Run the video at 1.25x).

Your story is brilliant just enough hints revealed to make me crazy. That's why I want you to watch "incident at owl creek bridge". This is my answer to your cliff hanger...

Thanks for the read.
Dam! I just finished binge reading this and it has a cliff hanger can’t wait for the next chapter it’s an incredible story and you’ve written the plot really well. Hope to see it updated soon, thanks
fictionfanII chapter 15 . 7/17
OMG... the whole Drakeshaugh story is so compelling... best OC/HP universe ever!
I didn't know this story had been updated so it was a pleasant surprise to stumble on your page which is one of bookmarks and see James and Me on top.
Great chapter.. The suspense though! I am desperately waiting for the big reveal to Annie and Henry about the Potters true identity. And I can't wait to see how their life goes forward.
areyoujillin chapter 15 . 6/16
Ugh. I've finally caught up on this and I'm left with giant cliffhanger!
Can't wait for more, keep up the wonderful writing. Thank you!
Kellsabelle chapter 15 . 5/31
I love this! Really excited to see where it goes!
phngolovely chapter 15 . 5/13
I really, truely hope that you’re going to finish this story (as well as your others) because it is amazingly interesting. so please please please continue
Gizzy's Mama chapter 15 . 5/4
Umbridge is worse than Voldemort...gives us cat ladies a bad name. ;) Once again a riveting chapter that makes me want another update soon. You’re the best. Absolutely the best.