Reviews for James and Me
Taurus Ara Black chapter 15 . 11/12
Shame this was never finished
Revliledpembroke chapter 15 . 10/25
What a lovely, unresolved cliffhanger
anonymous chapter 15 . 9/18
AAAAHHHHH Why isn't this awesome story finished?! Please tell us at least how it ended... don't leave your fans hanging!
jflamewalker chapter 15 . 9/3
Re-reading this and strangers yet again, love this series so much.
I hope you're ok. No update since 2018 ...thats a long gap. Please be well and help us off this cliff.
Dan Farris chapter 15 . 8/27
Aaugh! A cliff-hanger since 2018!
Jeckamira47 chapter 15 . 8/5
Damn I’m so mad that there’s no more of this! Please rediscover this and add more!

Not the hugest fan of the history lessons since I’m in the US and don’t fully understand some references but still a really good and unique story!
Noonie chapter 15 . 6/23
Just finished another reread - I always loved this story and was really hoping it would get completed some day - can I still hope?
Agedhpfan chapter 15 . 5/16
This is such a great story. I know you’ve long since moved on to other things, but if you ever come back here to finish just one story, I hope this will be the one. Thank you for all the great stories you’ve published here!
myoung228 chapter 15 . 5/11
Love this story and the characters. Wish you would continue this story.
Arnel 63 chapter 15 . 4/29
I really wish you would finish this story. It's one of my favorites and you really did leave off at a cliffhanger. The more times I read this story, the more details I pick up that I missed during previous reads. Thanks for being the marvelous storyteller you are.
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 15 . 4/23
I'm actually so sad you haven't updated in a while :( This is such a great story and I'd love to find out what else happened to the Drakestone seven! I also want Annie and James' relationship progression! UGH PLEASE UPDATE
Nike1232 chapter 15 . 3/2
This is now one of my favourite fics!pls Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2021
THIS WAS GLORIOUS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! and the Geordie rep is such a treat thank you for this story :)
BepaZhou chapter 15 . 10/16/2021
Have been reading it for the third time!
Absolutely love this, and still hoping for an update
Mcanonymous chapter 15 . 9/28/2021
I can’t believe how much I’ve been enjoying this! I just binged it all in one night. If you have it in you to write more I’d absolutely love to find out what happens! 3