Reviews for James and Me
Anon chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
It’s nice to see old friends. I’ve been waiting for the new chapter. Full of surprises and really nice expose on how much had been wiped from the kid’s memories. I really want to know how they escaped Umbridge, but I also really really want to get back to present day and if Annie and James have a chance to work on all of this together. I wish the seven will come up with a plan together, cause I have a feeling Annie and Hen are in danger again with them remembering some of it and with all the breaking of wizirding law they are doing.
eloquent dreams chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Ooooooo such drama haha. Thanks for updating! Can’t wait for the next one and while I love the flashbacks to fill in info, I’m excited for the present to move forward too :))))
acciopolkas chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Just reread the first 14 chapters this weekend, so I was very happy to get the email that you had updated this story. As always, very well written, I love your attention to detail and how you weave bits of information into the story.
slucas123 chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Good to see an update from my favorite post-epilogue fic! Can't wait for more
jadely31 chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Glad to see a new post for this story. I have been following it for a LONG time. This adventure when they were early teens is brand new territory. Thanks for the chapter.
Caitlin Alexandra chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
a new chapter:)
I loved it, especially after waiting for it for so long.
Of course, I knew who she was after the pink clothing, but it was cool how they found out. Really excited to learn what happend next. also, it is so sad, that they made up and stayed friends for at least two years after the birthday incident and couldn't remember it. And Craig is obviously and aand quite the toxic friend.
can't wait for a new masterpiece chapter
Kate
banzi chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Loved this chapter.
Skogsmard chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Great chapter, but I'm a bit confused. Was this entire chapter a flashback a few years or what is going on? I reread the entire story and it still confuses me. It seems to me like Annie is in her late teens/early twenties in most chapters, and James in his mid twenties.
But during this and the previous chapter James & Henry were in their mid teens and the others (Annie, Lily, Hugo etc.) similarly younger. Am I missing something here?
Guest chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Ahh excellent, an update! Can't wait for more!
coki83 chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Brilliant chapter as always! The hints at who Triple P was in the last chapter were enough for me, but the plan to find out was well played. Can’t wait for more. This is definitely fighting for my favourite story of yours, along with The Battle. Xox
kaz17 chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Yay, more of my favourite story!
ChrisCorso chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Wow. A really great chapter as always. I loved how accepting Henry and Annie are about magic and the Wizarding World. Seeing magic from the perspective of a Muggle is always fascinating. I look forward to more and I hope you're doing well.
Roff chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Wow! The toad is back.
pettybureaucrat chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
Wow, wasn't expecting old Toadface. So, she turns the Potter kids in for magic in front of Muggles? Nifty piece of revenge if that's what happens. Hope all is well over in Northumberland.

Our so-called president has me ready to start digging a fallout shelter, like my father was ready to do in in 1963.
illjwamh chapter 15 . 3/4/2018
That previous review was supposed to be for this chapter, but kept giving me the run-around when I tried to sign in, and I didn't notice until after the fact that I had indeed reviewed the first chapter by mistake. Not that it makes much of a difference, but it bothered me.
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »