Reviews for James and Me
Great chapter, really looking forward to the gong meeting, and in time finding the answer to what happened in the past, and Annie finding out about magic
ST-DL chapter 11 . 4/23
That Simon is a real arse. I loved James' reaction to his chauvinistic remarks. Anna is awesome as usual.

I ship Hen & Vicki, totally. They are just so cute! I loved Jamie & Hen's bromance meeting too!

This surprise drakestone seven lunch is making me giddy with anticipation. What will they find out? How many different accounts of their last meeting are there?

Can't wait!
Alex chapter 11 . 4/22
Wow, great chapter. And North you are brutal, to leave us hanging so shortly before the meeting.
ToothFairyFlyer chapter 11 . 4/22
Love it as usual! Looking forward too the next one. Also if you have the inspiraton, would love it if u write more about harry and ginnys wedding. It was after the breakfast that got me to start reading your stories.
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 4/22
Exciting new chapter. I was hoping for Henry to show up soon. Considering the very close childhood they shared, it feels right that they might sort things out together. I'm anxious to meet the others and looking forward to the next chapter where they will hopefully expose some of the truth. What a sticky position it is for a wizard to fall in love with a Muggle. It seems rather soonish to reveal his secrets before deciding the relationship is going somewhere. However her surfacing memories and suspicions are pushing the issue sooner than might be the norm. You can see why most wizards would opt out of complicated situations inherent in involvement with Muggles. Not to mention the Statute of Secrecy. I assume there're penalties. I wonder who exactly gets told the truth in a "mixed" marriage. Will all the Charltons be told? How could they not? Their grandchildren will likely be wizards. And Henry? What if Henry marries? Can he tell his wife? Gets too complicated to control. I suppose there could be some kind of binding oath for Muggle families. Vernon Dursley knew about the Potters' "unnaturalness." And it seems likely that any Muggle who wanted to reveal anything would have trouble being taken seriously if they mentioned broomsticks or flying cars. Also I can't wait to find out what exactly Annie is. "...not exactly a M..." Anyway, thanks for ending the chapter on a soft cliffie, I knew you were going to do that!
Just William chapter 11 . 4/22
Great update.
Inkling Blotspot chapter 11 . 4/22
I always smile when you update! AHHHH I can't wait! They were ALL obliviated and I can't take it!
BeckNiece chapter 11 . 4/22
Knowing that you are trying to finish Strangers, I was shocked (and quite pleased) to get a James and Me update so soon. I am SO excited about Henry being there and about them getting together with Rose, Hugo, Al, and Lily. Such a great story and a great new chapter! Thanks so much.
Lilyp chapter 11 . 4/22
Wonderful! Engaging! I love all the dialogues and antics and perceptions they have. And I love your metaphors, like the one anout the water caressing the rock.
notawriter4sure chapter 11 . 4/22
Oh my goodness - I really did not want that chapter to end ... I wonder ... will Simon do something to trigger some accidental magic somewhere :D - hmmmmmm.
Bluest Witch chapter 11 . 4/22
Can't wait for more!
laie99 chapter 1 . 4/22
secrecy stat. only affect imediate family. so henry cant be told about magic. we knew annie will be by ur other story, what make me curious is how annie will react from magic reveal (poor leslie even fainted). this annie will be ginormous angry and of course wanted to know everything in details. lol
potternut190 chapter 11 . 4/21
A very fun chapter! I had to go back and read the last bit of the previous chapter to get what was going on with all the opening scene action. I don't think Rose & Lilly will kill Henry but that is come fun drama ;-). My guess would be that they will revel in the reavery of days past the the crumbling memory charm(?). Just great!
aalens chapter 11 . 4/21
Another of your updates so soon. Thank you!
I almost didn't open I the PC this morning, but then I thought that I'd better do so as Northumbrian may have updated. So, I'm glad I did, and that you did.
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 4/21
:D
Oh finally! The gang's getting back together.
595 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »