Reviews for James and Me
memnarch chapter 5 . 3/27
Annie's dream memories are an interesting turn. I suspect it has something to do with the "Drakestone Seven" and their blood pact. Either that or memory charm laws have enforced less stringent modification spells.

I like the undercurrent of British legends in your stories. I look forward to seeing more of the King Arthur stuff as well.

I'm curious, how much of the location/technical specific details in your stories have you had to look up and how much did you knew beforehand?
Hannahzzz chapter 5 . 3/27
I ship this.
So. Hard.
97 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 3/25
Aww, James is a nerd! Loving these new updates
yiota146 chapter 5 . 3/25
Hmmm... It's an interesting theory... The Fat Friar being Tuck from Robin Hood... I'd be interested to see where you take this. I see you've edited bits of this story, but in chapter 2 James's ex is called Amy. I'd like to read more about James's misadventures if you're inclined to write them. Looking forward to the next update!
MuggleCreator chapter 5 . 3/25
Ooh! I love this story, I really do.
Seriously, if I didn't already have iron-clad backstory for the next gen lot, including James, I'd borrow yours. I'm almost sorry I can't, but I won't! ;)
LMAS chapter 5 . 3/24
Brilliant as always
nanaeleanor chapter 5 . 3/23
In Chapter 2 James tells Annie he broke up with a girl named Amy a month previously and that breakup seemed important. In 5 he says her name was Kristen and it was two months ago. Is it a mistake or did I miss something?
AP Mom chapter 5 . 3/23
Love this continuation of of the Drakeshaugh saga. I'm a little disappointed that you gave us that real big hint as to how this turns out around Valentine's day. But it's nice to see the beginning of this relationship...or perhaps the middle?
JetLaBarge chapter 5 . 3/23
I never though to connect Friar Tuck with the fat friar at Hogwarts, but it makes sense. I am getting excited to see where you take this story!

Jet LaBarge
KiwiS92 chapter 5 . 3/23
I just made the connection of the title to the story. Henry always said Jamesanme as a word. Took me way too long to figure that one out.

As for the chapter, it's great reading how James' coming into his own. I can't wait till he meets the Henry, Jaqui and Mike again.

As for his research, it would be awesome if the Fat Frier has any connections to Robin Hood. That was always one of my favorite stories when I was little and made the connection as well when I read HP for the first time.
dahilsaiyo chapter 5 . 3/22
How interesting. I am more than ever curious about James, Al and Lily. Rose is doing a PHD What about the others? When will Annie find out about the memory spells done to Muggles. More importantly, when will she meet real magic? Excellent work.
dahilsaiyo chapter 4 . 3/22
LOL. Love the banter . Love Vicky more. Her character is great!
Noonie chapter 5 . 3/22
Oh this is so great! And would be a great tie in if the Fat Friar is really from the legend...

I loved his reaction to her mentioning his Dad's flying motorcycle too hee hee... if only she knew...
physicsteach chapter 5 . 3/22
I really like this story best, at least of the ones you're actively working on. The pacing and structure of the relationship between James and Annie is perfect, and they have this kind of sweet melancholy that's heartbreaking and heartwarming and hopeful all at the same time, and it's just a great read.
Too, too perfect. (She has to find out soon though, surely? You're killing me here!) Can't wait for the next update :-)
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »