Reviews for James and Me
ironhair chapter 13 . 9/29/2020
Wow
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Reading. Forgot to leave a note & I love this story arc, with the OCs. Reading on my phone, sorry I don't review enough.
Canacees chapter 15 . 9/22/2020
Hi,

Enjoyed the story, and I hope you’ll find time to continue it.
dianaanne chapter 15 . 9/7/2020
I guessed correctly!
Oh, dear. Heck of a cliffhanger. Any chance you will finish this?
cahomi chapter 15 . 6/26/2020
I love this story! I hope you finish it. Thanks for sharing your work.
HermesThriceGreat chapter 15 . 6/11/2020
I hope you’re well. I wanted to say that this fan misses new additions to your one grand story. I hope you are healthy and come back around to this labor of love.
Redmatter91 chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
I should probably explain myself.

You see, I have a love and gate relationship with this story after all this years and I would do anything to have closure to James and Annie. Every time, which a lot during the years, I pick up this story to reread and indulge myself in it - I start with same feeling every time - I know it will leave me unsatisfied but I can't stop myself from turning from one chapter to another until I fall short and realise it's unfinished... Even if you won't come back to writing, if you see this message, could you be kind to reply at least to tell me if you will leave this story or continue so I can have my closure :(
Redmatter91 chapter 8 . 5/21/2020
Please, I beg of you continue this story. But I also appreciate and respect your time and dedication!

/Red
Quihi chapter 15 . 5/4/2020
This has been absolutely fascinating. I read the last couple chapters first, so I was reinforcing to piece everything together as I read, and it's cool to see how all the different pieces and memories are tightly woven together.
hreeve87 chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
I’ve been reading and re-reading your work for years now. I feel that the world you have created with your new characters and incorporating JK’s characters really feels like the most authentic version I’ve read (including CC), I really feel that you understand the characters and have developed them faithfully. In my mind your stories are how I follow on from the original books. I noticed you haven’t posted a new chapter or update since you completed Strangers, life gets busy and we all fall in and out of favour with hobbies but if you ever do feel like you could pick up your pen in the future, you have loyal readers that will be overjoyed to continue the stories with you. Thankyou so much for the tales you have brought to life already.
wotan2 chapter 15 . 4/27/2020
Bugger another one, please do finish when you get the time, i would like to see where these stories go.

Cheers
lemondrizzlecake chapter 15 . 4/16/2020
As promised, I went to check more of your work and ended up here! Devoured it as well. It was quite a shock to find Annie all grown up after getting to know her in Strangers at Drakeshaugh, but I soon got into this new story. What a treat!
I have to say, when reading Strangers I had an inkling you were hinting at Annie becoming a witch, what with the witch blood running in her family, her seeing ghosts and all, but I was both surprised and pleased to find out what you had in store for her.
I wasn't expecting it to turn into what it did, with all the Seven showing up and the story turning into the mystery of their memory lost. And Umbridge showing up? I didn't immediately recognise her from the pink outfit only because it was so unexpected. Very well done there!
You left on a massive cliffhanger, and I really hope one day you'll continue this story. In the meanwhile, I'll gladly dive into the rest of your massive Harry Potter universe.
Take care, hope you're doing well and safe during these crazy times.
5redroses chapter 15 . 4/9/2020
Oh no, what a cliffhanger! I really hope you're able to continue this some day.
5redroses chapter 9 . 4/9/2020
Curiouser and curiouser...
5redroses chapter 8 . 4/9/2020
'It had been made very clear to me that he wasn't going to attend the gig. He didn't want me to go, either, but I'd dug in my heels. It had resulted in our only big argument.' What a controlling bastard!

Oooh, intriguing dream!