Reviews for James and Me
Iwik chapter 5 . 3/23
I just made the connection of the title to the story. Henry always said Jamesanme as a word. Took me way too long to figure that one out.

As for the chapter, it's great reading how James' coming into his own. I can't wait till he meets the Henry, Jaqui and Mike again.

As for his research, it would be awesome if the Fat Frier has any connections to Robin Hood. That was always one of my favorite stories when I was little and made the connection as well when I read HP for the first time.
dahilsaiyo chapter 5 . 3/22
How interesting. I am more than ever curious about James, Al and Lily. Rose is doing a PHD What about the others? When will Annie find out about the memory spells done to Muggles. More importantly, when will she meet real magic? Excellent work.
dahilsaiyo chapter 4 . 3/22
LOL. Love the banter . Love Vicky more. Her character is great!
Noonie chapter 5 . 3/22
Oh this is so great! And would be a great tie in if the Fat Friar is really from the legend...

I loved his reaction to her mentioning his Dad's flying motorcycle too hee hee... if only she knew...
physicsteach chapter 5 . 3/22
I really like this story best, at least of the ones you're actively working on. The pacing and structure of the relationship between James and Annie is perfect, and they have this kind of sweet melancholy that's heartbreaking and heartwarming and hopeful all at the same time, and it's just a great read.
Too, too perfect. (She has to find out soon though, surely? You're killing me here!) Can't wait for the next update :-)
aalens chapter 5 . 3/22
Ah, again the near revelation - I love it.
So, if Jacquie has been let into the secret by now, (?) she hasn't told ?Annie about it.
Another good chapter.
This is a great chapter. good job. I love how complex you make these characters. It's writing such as this which elevates the story from being a simple romance to more of a journey where two people grow and evolve. Also I can imagine in the future James taking Annie on his research adventures to exotic locations. Please update this story soon
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 3/21
I know usually I am very wordy. Not today. Just one word describes this chapter, BRILLIANT!
melakem chapter 5 . 3/21
Intriguing to hear that James fell out with Harry. You really don't do one dimensional characters, do you? I like that. :) I can't wait to see where the rest of the tale takes us!
Nargled chapter 5 . 3/21
Another chapter. Nicely done.
Looking to be a longer story than I thought at first, which is a good thing!
loveoffandoms chapter 5 . 3/21
This was a very cute first date. I liked the way James is clearly struggling with hiding his magic. It's hard for me to read about Anna and connect her with the girl Annie in Strangers, but I do see her mom in her a lot. This chapter did hint at a lot of things James has done since school. I hope you're planning on writing those ideas out too sometime (although please finish some stories you have me hanging in still first) as I'm now really interested in this "get Harry's son into trouble" group. Lastly, am I getting a Henry/Vickie vibe off an earlier chapter? That could be a cute couple. -Sarah
BlueWater5 chapter 5 . 3/21
Loved how you brought in Sirius' motorcycle and muggle legends.
Clell65619 chapter 5 . 3/21
Amazing story, I've read all 5 chapters in a single sitting.

James being a troubled young man is a relatively unique view of the next generation.

Looking forward to what comes next.
keeptheotherone chapter 5 . 3/21
Hmm, I'm intrigued about this "protest group" and the fall-out between James and Harry. The connection between Muggle legends and magical history-what an interesting research topic! I can totally see one of the Potter/Weasley kids being interested in that. The dynamic between James and Annie is great-I'm enjoying the buildup of their relationship.

Favorite line: "Being horrible /to/ you doesn't stop him from being protective /of/ you." :D
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »