Reviews for James and Me
I can't stop grinning.
banzi chapter 11 . 4/21
Great update.
pettybureaucrat chapter 11 . 4/21
Loved this chapter. James and Annie both seem to be heading in the same direction, despite James' obvious problems with the relationship. I like the side pairing of Henry and Vicki, I'm sure we'll hear more about them. And 'Rosie-Posy' and 'Lily-loo'! Good thing Henry is a big guy or the two of them would be walking all over him in nothing flat.

I'm really anxious for the next chapter, and hearing what the 'Drakestone Seven' have to say to each other after so many years. I guess James' 'confession' to Annie will probably be the chapter after next. You know I'm rooting for them to get together.

And let's not forget 'smarmy Simon.' I get the feeling that Henry and James will be having 'words' with him in the next couple of chapters, as well.
Nargled chapter 11 . 4/21
Yay!
More James and Annie.
What accidental on purpose magic did they do when they were kids? Magic is about intent. How much power in a pinky swear? Or any of the other things kids do?
Where do Annie and Henry fall on the muggle squib magical scale?
Love the ride. Thanks!
n
sbmcneil chapter 11 . 4/21
Argh! You stopped right as you were getting to the good part. I thought it Vicki was seeming a bit interested in Henry. It will be interesting to see what the group comes up with - how will they break the news to the Charltons? Great story and fun new chapter!
Wonderful as usual. Excited to see the gang all together! Thanks for writing .
mdauben chapter 11 . 4/21
I'm really liking what's happening between James and Annie. What's been going on since they last saw each other seems to getting more and more mysterious, though! I really want to know what's going on and if James and Annie will have a chance to actually be together. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Clell65619 chapter 11 . 4/21
Very nice.
For a smart guy, Simon seems to be awfully stupid.
I do hope that if his clock gets cleaned, it's Henry who does it rather than James, the whole 'old friend who becomes a boyfriend and also a White Knight' meme is an old one

As always, looking forward to the next chapter...

It is very odd to have 2020 be referred to as a past even in a Potter fic, I'd forgotten how much time must have passed in this story.

And I just realized that this September 1st is 'nineteen years later.'.
EmD23 chapter 11 . 4/21
Oh man, next chapter should be something special.
Anon chapter 11 . 4/21
I am so glad to see you writing in this Universe again. I can't wait to see what happens next.
sergeant majorette chapter 11 . 4/21
Aaaaagh! Ciffhanger! Do we have to wait a whole month?
ChrisCorso chapter 11 . 4/21
Wow! That was an amazing chapter and yet another cliffhanger! You're killing me. I'm honestly at a loss for words. I need to reread it but bravo!
kaz17 chapter 1 . 4/21
Always so excited when I see a chapter update pop up in my email me, and this didn't disappoint! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
Caitlin Alexandra chapter 11 . 4/21
I am totally in love with this chapter! A reunion, that is soo great! I am really excited about the next one! Especially since 'Hen' uses all the old nicknames. Also Henry and Vicki are such a cute couple! (I am sorry about all the fangirling, but it is late and this chapter was just really fluffy and cute and...) I am totally looking forward to the next one!
Kate
What a treat! This made my day! I love this story! Please keep writing!
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »