Reviews for James and Me
ST-DL chapter 5 . 3/21
I'm so glad to read another chapter of this great story! The fat friar is a nice touch :)

It must be so hard for James to be Harry Potter's son. Everyone wants a piece of him. I wonder how this Kristen girl thinks she can get away with stealing from him. I hope they trounced her.
addictedheartache chapter 5 . 3/21
fantastic I love the connection with the ghost. I enjoyed the one shot you did with Dennis telling his girlfriend about his magic, I cant want to see how you do it in this one, especially with all the past history between james and annie, I think as Annie falls more in love with James more of the obliviates will be undone.
Slaidback chapter 5 . 3/21
Nice. Thank you.
LisiLouLah chapter 5 . 3/21
I'm loving this story, and I love the idea of the fat friar being friar tuck!
Lisa x
The Other World chapter 5 . 3/21
Oooh, an excellent and original chapter! I'm enjoying their dynamics immensely - Annie's confusion on finding out that she's been singing and holding on to his waist is hilarious, and so is her mortification at spitting out her food at James.
I smiled at their shared enthusiasm for the motorbike - it's clear that they're made for each other, and equally clear that you're also quite passionate about motorbikes. :D
The last part was the best though; I loved their talk with James talking about Kristen (that b***h) and about the Muggle legends meeting reality. And Tuck the Fat Friar - could that really be the Fat Friar of Hufflepuff house? I hope it's true - though surely he would have had an easier time of it if he could disillusion himself etc? Jamie's estrangement with Harry also bothers me - Well, I look forward to seeing how you play this out - and I definitely look forward to Annie finding about magic, meeting the Potters once more, etc etc
Thanks for a most amazing update
Hope to see another one soon!
potternut190 chapter 5 . 3/20
It is always a present when notice of one of your stories hit my inbox. This is such a cute story in your head cannon. They way you string it together and keep it all straight is fantastic and such an enjoyable read. I love the way you allude to the magical world and the ending link to the Fat Friar is great. James love of history and legends is heartening given what short shrift JKR gave the subject matter with a ghost teaching the subject. Apropos that he is so interested in legends when he is the son of a living legend.
Martins heron chapter 5 . 3/20
This whole series of stories inside the wizarding world and interacting with muggle culture people and places is a real tour de force. The way everything fits together but stands in its own right with interesting stories and the sense of place and time. I particularly like the fact you have featured my home town, Sheffield , which tends to get overlooked in most fiction , fan or otherwise. Your affinity for the place is obvious and your evocation of that ride out to Hathersage spot on. I have happy memories of the area round that village and would not be surprised if it turns out to have magical connections, it was certainly magical for me as a child. I will be very interested in Annie's reaction to Little John's Grave and what she might deduce please keep us on tenterhooks By the way you are forgiven for one very common slip which was probably made by you spellchecker (not the magic kind) The proud area of Ecclesall in Sheffield is spelt without an h . Eccleleshall is a no doubt equally proud area somewhere in Staffordshire I believe.
AnaJoser chapter 5 . 3/20
I;m still so in love of this couple, can't wait for the next one!
Seph6 chapter 5 . 3/20
Hahahaha, I liked the one about the Fat friar. Truth be told, the Fat Friar is the less interesting ghost (as almost all about hufflepuff). So, it's a very original idea to relate him to a legend.
Lilyp chapter 5 . 3/20
Oh, my, the fat friar of Hufflepuff is Robin's friend and has some forgotten connection with Wizarding world's history.
You're the best. Sometimes I have more fun with your stories than I had with Harry Potter books. Brilliant, every part of it, the way they feel so comfortable with each other despite the secret that must be kept. I'm loving James/Annie even more than Harry/Ginny.
marinka chapter 5 . 3/20
Interesting backstory for James, i am hoping that we will find out more. His ex-girlfriend sounds like a total leach, why did she steal stuff from Harry's son? I think there is more to it then just money.
BlackAce2137 chapter 5 . 3/20
Great work as always. Now I want to know when you're posting the story of what happened when James was 18 years old and how he turned it around to become who he became (don't want to spoil it for people who haven't read "Centuries").
Diana Hanson chapter 5 . 3/20
I really think this is my favorite of all your stories! I really hope you give us more chapters soon. I cannot wait to hear the rest of James story. You know it must be tough being the son of a legend and my heart goes out to him! Well done!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 5 . 3/20
I love it, how James gets so shaken when Annie skirts so close to the Magical world, and how she's given him something else to research. It would be lovely if the Fat Friar really is the ghost of Friar Tuck! Thanks for updating this.
HermesThriceGreat chapter 5 . 3/20
Thank you for this chapter. I quite enjoyed it. It was an interesting take on the intricacies of Muggle/wizard courtship, although I wonder if James would have the same panic followed by relief with a plausible, if awkwardly late, explanation for something seemingly magic, that his parents had, given his growing up more with Muggles. But, there is much in James' story that could easily justify your vision.

That's not to say you've not written a great story. I await your next installment in this mega-story.

P.S. Please finish "Aurors and Schoolgirls"! It has been dormant for years.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »