Reviews for James and Me
5redroses chapter 7 . 4/9/2020
''You're a genius, Annie, a resourceful genius,' he said admiringly as I carefully attached a pad to the sole of my foot and carefully pulled on my sock. ' I agree with James!
5redroses chapter 5 . 4/9/2020
I really like the fact that characters in your fics don't drink at all if they're going to drive.

I wonder if the Fat Friar's name really is Tuck.
5redroses chapter 2 . 4/9/2020
''I'll move,' he said. 'Have you got a spare room?'
'No,' I said.
'I could share yours,' he said.'
How forward!
5redroses chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
I'm sorry to hear that the two families stopped being friends.
wontanara chapter 15 . 4/5/2020
I hope you're well, and I really wish you'd update this story.
bonnie chapter 15 . 3/5/2020
I honestly struggle with most fanfic but I have been reading through your work in the chronological order you posted and I love it ALL - the fact that it's all the same! storyline! incredible! Some things are quickly becoming part of my own headcanon.

I absolutely love the Charltons and the complexities of trying to have muggle friends... I'm so glad this story has become about the entire gang, the mystery of their memory loss, and not *just* Annie & James rekindling... Please continue! It would be a privilege to also have a completed Epithalium and Friends & Foes too (how did they finally catch Goyle?).

Best wishes, I do hope you're alright and just taking time & space away. You obviously owe us nothing, though we would love more, thank you for your stories!
Sasha Starr chapter 15 . 2/25/2020
I heard that You quit writing becaus added to and changed some of the timeline ect. on her stories thus messing yours up. I hope that this is not true. Please don't let any errors in judgment or memory that she may have affect the fine work that you have and will do. Sasha Starr
Nerd2397 chapter 15 . 1/15/2020
I need this to be finished, please
amukherjee17.am chapter 15 . 1/8/2020
Dear North, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Tell me you are okay and you will continue this series at some point. I'm really hoping you just got super busy with your day job and haven't been able to complete anything in a few years. But, you write so well and I just need to know where this story leads.
didyousaytim chapter 15 . 11/7/2019
Wow! Brilliance. Action. Vocab. Accents. History. Generational traits from parents to kids... all leading up to bring Umbitch into the mix. Wrll done. Feel like whipping up some curry goat and Assam ( the family stills sends tins for the help, advice I once provided years ago. Mapped out the journey across main stody and this one... where to post...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2019
I have so many questions...
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2019
Re-reading (again) and enjoying it every bit as much. Would still love to see more of it someday!
rolygarcor chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
After reading the prequel to this story i rushed to read this one. It is a great story and while I dont agree with some of your choices it was a very fun read. its a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long. A story this good deserves an ending. hopefully one day it gets it.
Dawn chapter 15 . 8/28/2019
This is an excellent story, especially since elsewhere you have James married to Annie and the story of the "merlin" claw and bloodstone (meaning Annie & Henry's ancestor was a witch). You haven't updated in a year and a half - can't you finish this? It is excellent. While you are at it, I would enjoy hearing what happened with the rest of the story of the LeStrange House that was under the fidelus charm.
Merlyn Britainnicus chapter 15 . 8/28/2019
Just wondered when we can expect the next chapter?
908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »