Reviews for Avatar: Blast from the Past
Archer chapter 9 . 7/8
Please update again. This story has so much potential . there are seveal things that need to be continued. My favorite part so far is Korra and Katara's duel And Mako nearly decapitated Sokka With Sokka's sword. I think Topher would call Mako Hotshot, Korra Sugar Queen Jr and Bolin I don't know. Any way keep up the good work.
KitKatLove96 chapter 9 . 6/9
I think the 2 weeks have expired. It's been 2 years and a half and you still have NOT updated this story. What happened? Also, do you plan to update, at all? On a mkre happy note, I love the story, you have great story writing skills. Sometimes there are a few grammar mistakes, but I love the pacing. Anyway, I wish you good luck and hope for an update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
YOu jst had to stop there did ya?
THE TENSIONS AND CLIFFY'S ARE KILLING ME AREADY!
when are you going to update?
I hope you didnt give up because this is just too awesome..
But if it's gonna take 10 years (trust me, I know that exp. Of waiting that long too well) then so be it..
luffy8557 chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
No I need more no really I need to them find out
1010101 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
call korra ice queen call mako idiut head call bolin cutey
Aliy chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Okay you're story is like the best 'Korra goes into the past' type of story on this whole site! You could do so much with this story if you only updated more! No offense, but seriously I haven't found a 'into the future' or 'back to past' kind of story with Avatar that's as welly written as yours. Please Update!
Erufuno chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I can't wait for Korra to reveal herself! I hope you have not give up on the story though cause I really loved it.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Everything was pretty spot on... except for Mako snapping at Korra when he blames her for what happened. I know the two butt heads a lot in the actual series, but I seriously have a hard time believing he'd just scream "This is all your fault." to her face like that.
alexa chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
just finish the story for godness sake!
Kalen chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Omg please post the next chapter soon
I'm literally ubsesed with this story
So please please please continue
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Update eventually! :O
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story
head-first-fearless11 chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
*chants* Update! Update! Update! I'm loving this fic! Why you stop updating right after you deliver a cliffy? Seriously though, I understand with school and such (I had AP classes in h.s. AP was a bitch!) taking up time (like it's important or something. ;) Keep up the good work and update when you can! Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I loved it! Please update soon!
Glaciealis chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Hmmm...no update? This looked to good to stop.