Reviews for Avatar: Blast from the Past
One Piece Nation chapter 9 . 10/10
No I need more no really I need to them find out
1010101 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
call korra ice queen call mako idiut head call bolin cutey
Aliy chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Okay you're story is like the best 'Korra goes into the past' type of story on this whole site! You could do so much with this story if you only updated more! No offense, but seriously I haven't found a 'into the future' or 'back to past' kind of story with Avatar that's as welly written as yours. Please Update!
Erufuno chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I can't wait for Korra to reveal herself! I hope you have not give up on the story though cause I really loved it.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Everything was pretty spot on... except for Mako snapping at Korra when he blames her for what happened. I know the two butt heads a lot in the actual series, but I seriously have a hard time believing he'd just scream "This is all your fault." to her face like that.
alexa chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
just finish the story for godness sake!
Kalen chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Omg please post the next chapter soon
I'm literally ubsesed with this story
So please please please continue
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Update eventually! :O
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story
head-first-fearless11 chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
*chants* Update! Update! Update! I'm loving this fic! Why you stop updating right after you deliver a cliffy? Seriously though, I understand with school and such (I had AP classes in h.s. AP was a bitch!) taking up time (like it's important or something. ;) Keep up the good work and update when you can! Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
I loved it! Please update soon!
Glaciealis chapter 9 . 5/16/2014 update? This looked to good to stop.
fang-girl chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
can anyone write this story?: katara and aang are when katara starts flirting with jett. aang brakes up with her! then korra is shipped to the past. Aang and korra fall in love. korra's new bestfriend is toph. also i don't care if you make korra and aang break up. just hav them date long enough 4 there first kiss.
winxkorra chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
do mako and makorra kiss
slivershell chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I gonna do this review a little bit different. I'll as I read so you'll know how much I enjoyed this.

Poor Bolin. It would be the happy go lucky one to get Mako's crap. But everyone eventually gets Mako's crap. I kinda feel sorry for this couple.

Uh-oh, conversation? NO ONE BUT MAKO TALK! HE GOT THIS!

Oh no Korra... No more talking for you! And Bolin! Hush up! Again, NO ONE BUT MAKO TALK! Geez none of these guys can lie.

Korra having an Avatar dream? I bet she is. A problem with Spirits during Amon's time? I bet he's using the angry spirits with his BENDERS ARE EVIL campaign.

Oh boy. 20 killer spirits in Korra's time. Poor girl, and she's not spiritual at this point. How is she gonna handle spirits? Her usual brute force way isn't gonna work for this.

Roku! YES! NOW EXPLAIN SOMETHINGS! And he said nothing. Useful. Maybe. Other than find Aang, but that was a duh from the start. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'RE DOING ROKU?!

Now they're the Capital! Fire Nation Central. Wooooo! And they 11 days to kill. Sweet! But Mako really needs to cool it. It's always good be ahead schedule, just chill dude. And do it without insulting Korra. You're lucky all you got is a slap.

Ah shit. The one person you didn't want to run into, wouldn't EVER want to run into. RUN! JUST RUN!

Overall, I'm glad they're at the Capital, things seem to be moving along. But now Azula... 11 days to kill. Use it by RUNNING!