Reviews for Tomb Raider: The Lonely Path
isaalacrymosaa chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
ohhh i think kurtis is not alive i hope i was wrong
he appears like ghost
good chapter im going to the sequel
Lexie Jade chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
Like the use of Laura Cruz haha.

Although these are short, they are nice to read and simple to understand. There's enough detail to keep it flowing; too often a story is too long with few details. This is very good!

I'm eagerly moving from one chapter to the next!
wyverndragon chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
"Well done, Laura Cruz. You are now your own cousin." LOL. xD
I popped over and looked at the trailer, and it looks like the movie's coming along nicely! I left a comment there with a few constructive points... (*cough*canIvoiceactpleasepleaseplea se?*cough*) :D
Looking forward to more! Hugs and cookies to you!
wyverndragon chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Awww, Kurtis, you're so qwoote!
Oh boy, this is gonna be one of those round-the-world adventure things isn't it? :)
Update soon? Pretty please? With Vorpal Bunnies on top? (Never mind, that's a bad idea xD )
wyverndragon chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I've always wondered why she never used a silencer! I suppose in the jungle it wouldn't be that necessary, but in a populated place... silly Lara :P
Hmmm, the question is why *is* she doing this, if Kurtis never talked to her in person? And what is the significance of the dagger? Gah, so many questions!
wyverndragon chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Hurray for updates!
And there's Kurtis! Eee!
yeeesh, Lara's not having a good day.
wyverndragon chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Oooh! Looks like something important's happening!

A couple things though, one bigger than the other
The little one: It's chapter five :)
The not-so-little one (gah! I hate critiquing!) : The story seems to jump to Paris, without much between Lara leaving and now. Coupled with the shorter chapters, it makes the story a bit choppy. Also, I kind of would've liked to see the scene in Calais, and if there were further directions - what to do with the book, perhaps.

Okay, critique done, the story is still coming along great! Update sooooooon please!
wyverndragon chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Gotta love Anaya, sarcasm and Chirugai antics :)

Personally, I think this chapter and the two before it could've been combined as a longer one (and I'd rephrase a few bits here and there too), but they're still pretty good, and the story's coming along nicely. Can't wait to see the Sims movie that goes with it!
wyverndragon chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Ooh another update! Cool!
Going back to Paris are we? Sounds like the beginning of an adventure! Huzzah!
Let's just say it's Kurtis until proven otherwise. It makes me feel better :)

*goes to read next chapters*
Josh14Raider chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Hey, very nice chapters, i enjoyed reading through them :) Poor Lara, she must really miss him if she doesnt want to go back :) I also liked how you show the relationship between Lara and Winston, as you described a father and daughter relation :) Can't wait to see what mysteries would lay ahead for her in the upcoming chapters, keep it up! :)
Ferilium chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far! :) :) :) It's just a pity the chapters aren't longer... I can't wait for more! ;)
wyverndragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awww! Short, but sad-dorable! Poor Lara! :(

The repetition with elipses feels a bit off, especially the "not after...not after" Other than that, I really like it! Except for the fact that Kurtis may well be dead. I don't like that :(

And the Sims Movie sounds good! Can't wait to see it!

Update soon, pretty plz :)