Reviews for Don't Go To Sleep
i really like this story please make more chapters this is really well written horror fic.
Ryoko-nee chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
well... that was an unexpected twist o.o
MR Nuke chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I think I just shit out my heart! Iwonder if spike will be in a dream, NOT that I want him to die.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Shit, it was scary. Wonderfully done, well executed. Keep it up, this has a lot of potential.
Vuld Edone chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Mh. The style is fine, a bit too much dialog near the end but otherwise enjoyable. Tone is right and the story itself promising. Then again, while nearing the end I was about to add that you had avoided the usual horror scene, and of course...
What I really liked - beside the mane - was the pace, going right, taking its time, building the moment. Winona was, of course, condemned, but to have her still alive in this chapter was putting more emphasis on suspense than horror. I kind of expected something else, like, once Twilight would leave, watching Applejack begin to play fetch with Winona.

Apart from this choice and the bit of dialog, everything went smoothly. It might become very interesting, depending on how you balance suspense and horror.