Reviews for Agent Potter
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 5/3
great story! i dont know much about james bond's movie so there might be things i didnt apprecaite as much. after vildemort die i lost interest for a whilr but when i continue reading it went great. realistic and cool and i do expect it to continue
13yearsagediff chapter 8 . 4/11
aww i love harry/ginny so cute
13yearsagediff chapter 6 . 4/11
Aw, I love harry/ginny, they're perfect for each other, but i guess i get it. As long as he doesn't get with hermione yuck
Poor Dumbledore, all confused... lol... can't find out what he wants to know because he can't keep his long pointed nose out of what doesn't concern him. Also he keeps trying to manipulate Harry, and lacks understanding of why Harry doesn't trust him.

Harry's great! A secret agent at 11, nearly 12... and so much prior training he has to hide it all so he doesn't give himself away. And since he didn't take Astronomy, at least at NEWT level, his handler/superior agent's cover is also intact.

I love this, and definitely hope you write more, whether its a part of this particular story or a totally new one.
noreenklose chapter 25 . 3/14
Outstanding cross-over.
I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.
I wouldn't mind if you wrote a sequel.
;-)))
Maybe Harry's adventures could continue, and Harry & Hermione could get together. Working for the same "company", they would have a deep understanding of the other's work, and not be put off by the other's needing to keep "secrets". I think that it would be an excellent match, whereas, a stranger being introduced into the story COULDN'T understand, nor fit in easily. After all, the Potter line MUST continue, yes?
Phillies2 chapter 10 . 2/6
Not the smartest idea to tell him that Harry has a piece of tom's soul in his head if he somehow got out and the blood worked for the ritual
Phillies2 chapter 9 . 2/6
Well, I guess I should have waited a couple chapters instead of asking questions. It all makes sense now, but I think they should use the imperised potion on Crouch Jr too and help get the real moody out of there
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 2/5
Now I see there's a plot hole since peter is the one who ran into Bertha Jorkins to get the info about Crouch Jr and the tournament. Peter brought him back to Britain, so how'd he get there and figure everything out? Can't wait to read more badass Harry though
J. A. R. G. O. N. S chapter 1 . 2/3
INTERESTING...
68phoenix chapter 25 . 1/25
good fic and interesting cross over. I specially like how you got Hermione a way to connect with her family more.
Inu-bitch chapter 25 . 1/15
I really hope you either update or start the sequel to this story soon. I loved this story
Damien NightFall chapter 25 . 1/1
This. Is. Amazing. Absolutely brilliant. I really hope you create a sequel, the thought of Harry after Hogwarts being a spy, travelling the world, meeting new people, new adventures is exciting. This is the first fanfiction of this type that I've read and I must say it was written brilliantly, the plot is amusing as well as intoxicating. The character development is good, and it has a large number of refreshing topics. Only thing I hoped for was a short overview of his Hogwarts girlfriends/friends with benefits.
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
A bit of an abrupt ending, but I'm looking forward to seeing how you will continue the story later on. Overall this fic was a blast to read and now that Harry has graduated, I wouldn't mind seeing the further adventures of Agent Potter and his rise to 00 status. Great job as always and thanks for writing this fic. It was def a fun read.
Gojin1990 chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
oh god PLEASE tell me your planning a sequel to this XD i NEED this to have a sequel O.O
sam.zweighaft chapter 12 . 12/13/2016