Reviews for Agent Potter
Awesome story
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 25 . 8/11
Please continue!
senawario chapter 1 . 7/20
It was very nice and I really liked it until about halfway, but after the last Horcrux was destroyed the plot started going all over the place, feeling more like disjointed one-shots than one coherent story.

So here's my suggestion to you, FWIW:

1. make the Voldemort and horcrux issues a bit more challenging. Part of the problem in this fic is that you (the author) seemed to be whispering all the canon events into the ear of some character, so they would right away "guess" correctly and deal with it the best possible way.

2. once that is done, stop the story and create a series of sequels, which show his career progression in MI6.
rustyone chapter 25 . 6/28
interesting story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. I do you you are writing a sequel.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 6/12
That creature in the Amazon - Acid blood? A Xenomorph? I thought there was only a Predator out there?
misuky7 chapter 25 . 6/6
This was a fangtastic story. I am enamored with the idea of Harry as an 00 agent, even if he hadn't made the status yet. I especially loved Sirius being an agent. This was brilliant. :3
dloold87 chapter 8 . 5/30
the only prob I have is he took Ginny, I have never liked her. I always hated how he ended up with her in the book rather than Hermione, I always thought there was something fishy there. Other than that it was a good chapter.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 25 . 5/28
Very good story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 24 . 5/28
Well done.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 23 . 5/27
This is a very good story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 22 . 5/27
Fine chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 21 . 5/27
Good chapter. Good story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 20 . 5/27
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 19 . 5/26
Really good one.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 18 . 5/26
Interesting chapter and for the one coming up.

1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »