Reviews for Agent Potter
History geek here, and while I love the story so far, the mention of Poland as a part of Imperial Germany made me wince.
I'd hardly say this would be the making of the modern Poland, especially since you seem to refer to the times when that country was divided by its three neighbours and partitioned off for more than a century - Russia, Prussia, and Austria. Seeking Poland's origins in Imperial Germany would be a mistake - it had already been an independent state for a couple of centuries before it got partitioned.
The collapse of the Eastern Bloc didn't happen in 1989, either - it was the year of the major events but it wasn't until 1992 that it really dissolved (Albanian elections where held then).
teachergirl chapter 19 . 9/25
If Sirius wasn't recruited until he was sent to Azkaban, how did he and James have a bet on who slept with the most women. In addition, why would Harry think that it was appropriate for his Dad to cheat on his mom. This whole chapter seems like Harry's moral compass has gone haywire.
teachergirl chapter 8 . 9/25
I still think taking Ginny to the dance is cruel. Now, she planning of figuring out his secrets. He's opened a hornet's nest. Harry has already acknowledged that he will have to sleep around when he becomes an agent. Do you really think someone like Ginny would accept that from a boyfriend or even husband? He's set her up for a fall, and it's just not the right thing to do.
teachergirl chapter 7 . 9/25
Why would Harry take Ginny to the ball? He doesn't have a romantic interest in her, but she has a major crush on him. By taking her to the ball, he's giving her false hope. That's cruel of him.
RavenclawForeverxAthenaRules chapter 25 . 9/18
Have you decided if you're continuing the story yet? It has been two years.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 9/5
You've solved the issue of getting Petunia's blood, but how will you make the golem love Harry?
This is shit
samantha112 chapter 1 . 8/18
Klasse ff. wär schön, wenn du die auch auf deutsch Posten könntest.
Please either continue this story or make a sequel to it
trd9091 chapter 25 . 7/14
This is one of the best stories I read in ages. You'd need to add either a sequel or an epilogue to make it one of the best ever. Great work!
This was amazing.I might read more of these knowing me.
Foxy Engineer chapter 25 . 6/21
I hadn't read this till now and I'm sad I didn't read it sooner. Thank your for a good read. Even though you have other projects roof could bea great basis for a sequel. You did so much world building.
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 25 . 5/26
awesome story.
Nebresh chapter 25 . 5/26
I like the story line. I am not sure if it really believable in all the aspects, but then again, we are talking about Potter and Bond, aren't we?
den123456 chapter 1 . 5/20
I don't know if its just me, but at this point when ever I read the sentence "[Character's Name] was shocked" my enjoyment of the fic nose dives HARD. Its just not that hard to portray shock in way more subtle that outright telling the reader that the character is shocked, hell all it takes is writing the word "what?". Writing that one word of dialogue is WAY better than having the author resort to explaining the character's emotions outright
1,158 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »