Reviews for Agent Potter
97531 chapter 16 . 5/17
Too bad you didn't use the opportunity to hook up Harry and Buffy. If anyone can keep up with the hectic life of the Slayer, Secret Agent Harry certainly can.
I'm also surprised nobody assumed Buffy was Harry mystery girlfriend, considering Hogwarts rumor mill.
Devilking1994 chapter 19 . 5/11
"Nice guy but not a man-whore approach" that sentence makes little sense wouldn't it be "Bad Boy but not a man-whore approach"
Devilking1994 chapter 17 . 5/10
Meh just remove her memories of meeting Harry
Devilking1994 chapter 5 . 5/10
Was kinda hoping that he'd meet some French girls during the attack
EdTheBeast chapter 25 . 4/30
A very well done must read HP/sort of James Bond crossover. More like her Majesty's Secret Service than James Bond as he is only in two or so chapters. Did not see a sequel, will look again.
SmartKoala chapter 25 . 4/27
I really loved this original take on an alternate version of Harry & Sirius. It was a fun crossover too. Would love to see a sequel and watch him grow into becoming an 00. It may be a fun pseudo-relationship with hermione with her knowing what his job details and being OK with it. She could keep him grounded and be his lifeline when things get too crazy and he has to start taking lives as an agent or lying to innocent people to keep his cover. Can he make another child an orphan if he’s tasked with an assassination of a really evil guy that has a family too?
Anon19740 chapter 25 . 4/13
MORE, MORE, MoRe, please
This is giving me hardy boys vibes too
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2021
haaa so shit
4thPeverell chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
I am loving this story but quick question. Which iteration of James Bond is this? Is it Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore, Sean Connery, Daniel Craig, George Lazenby or Timothy Dalton?
Vampireking40 chapter 13 . 12/10/2021
The Dursley will finally get what they deserve.
Diametrik chapter 18 . 11/12/2021
I don't really like hermione in this chapter. She seems extremely concerned about harry not telling her he's an agent, but shrugs off the fact that her own parents have been lying about everything to her for her whole life. She goes from thinking her dad is a normal dentist to learning that he was creating genocidal chemical weapons for the USSR, is now working for MI6, and both her parents knew about the wizarding world the whole time she was probably really confused about her accidental magic.

The lie that harry told is smaller than the one her parents did, he lied for a shorter period of time, and he isn't as close to hermione as her parents should be. And yet she's completely dismissing the larger betrayal.

I also don't like that this essentially sets her up as the main heroine (especially with that quip from her mother) when I was under the impression that harry was going to have a love life like sirius is usually portrayed and hermione has been set up with ron since he wasn't a dick in fourth year and at the yule ball.

I was honestly getting tired of waiting to see him interact with girls considering his supposed training in the area and we haven't seen him be properly interested in any girl despite him having pretty much been all the way through puberty at this point.
Diametrik chapter 11 . 11/12/2021
I loved him putting to use his lying training against Dumbles here
lordlibrachaos chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
For one... Wearing the cloak of invisibility is different than just an invisibility cloak... You're basically invisible to all charms and scryings... Casting the Revelio charm you can't find him
Jimbocous chapter 24 . 9/3/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »