Reviews for Taking Chances
Love it! Please update
massiveholbyfan125 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
This is really good!xx
Mia chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really like reading all your fanfics, but this one is my favourite! Please continue, cos I can't wait to read the rest :-)
Taylor chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I have enjoyed this story, even though there was a wait, but I have been following it throughout. Please continue :-)
WeLoveBJL chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
There actually so adorable I hope Jac doesn't break his heart again! Love your story, keep updating please :) x
Taylor chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story, please continue :-)
Lily chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Are you gonna be updating this soon? I can't wait. Xx
SaintJacTheGingerNinja chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Haha, this made me laugh! Oh, Jonny :') Love it! Please update soon!
Hi-World chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
N'aaw. Bless. Seriously want my own personal Jonny because he's so cute :)
This is really sweet though, enjoying it :)
Also. TUESDAY. Excited! Don't think she will be pregnant though, most places say it's a 'pregnancy scare' which implies she's not :( But lots of cute Jac/Jonny I hope! Eeeeeeeeep!
Yeah, but really liking this fic though!
SaintJacTheGingerNinja chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Aww this is sooo sweet and adorable - absolutely love it! Please update soon! Janny are amazing!
izzietwilightaddict91 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I really like your story so far and can not wait till you update! :) so please do it asap
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
It's SaintJacTheGingerNinja and I don't know If I'm logged on her not...

Just wanted to say that this made me smile all the way through because it is soooo adorable, and not out of character at all! Love it x x

Please update soon!
SaintJacTheGingerNinja chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I love this - Jac and Jonny are sooooooooooo adorable - x 1000000000000000000000000000 000.

Please update soon, looking forward to read what happens next.
VeryMedical chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Awwww you just made me squirm with the cuteness of it all.

On another note, WHAT?! Noo Jac can't find another love intrest, I love her and Jonny.