Reviews for Destiny's Child: The Reboot
Rifful chapter 3 . 6/29
Well written. An interesting start.
Transgen1 chapter 3 . 4/11
This is a really good start. Are you going to continue it?
eoachan chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
It is great but the last update was nearly 2 years ago, is it correct to assume this story is dead?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Love!
IdiAmeanDada chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
So far, a very well thought out and written crossover! Too bad it seems to have been abandoned? :(
Talon5Krrde chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
More please!

Do they save them?
Ravenmore45 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This sucks as much as you do for writing it. You were smart to quit writing this piece of shit. Now just delete it retard.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
This was interesting I hope you uppdate soon!
True Yu is one of a veruy few Goa'uld that are smart he wouldn't do anything stupid!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
The world the crew will most likely feel at home on will be Tollana!
I'd say Anubis might be in for a nasty schock!?
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
About the klingons and the Federation, the klingons would loose in any prolonged conflict the klingons would have some success early on YES they have the numbers in ships, but those are mostly the small ones, and the klingons are severly hampered by their feudal system not to mention a childishly primitive way of thinking. Sooner or later the Federation would crush the Empire easily - THAT'S why the romulans prefer NOT to piss them off as they learned their lesson the hard way plus the Federation is most likely several times larger than both the Klingon and Romulan Empires!

Interesting story I'll be reading on!
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"My God! It's full of stars!"
BURN3 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I hope you update soon. I've been looking forward to read what happens.

Observation/opinion: I would quibble with the notion that the Goa'uld tech would so inferior. The tech base that the Snake's built(stole) their big shiny ships with is not hundreds but many thousands of years old that the Ancients(mostly) left hanging around.

I'm curious to see the Captain Darien' s reaction to the state of Earth and Jack O'Neill's reaction to the big honkin' space guns of the Resolution.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
loved it, looking fwd to reqd more :)
Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
A good read, a little more technobabble than I like but a good strong story and a nice blend of the two series.

Thanks for a good read,

Peanut Gallery
Knight121198 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Please continue i love where this is going.