Reviews for Destiny's Child: The Reboot
Meester Lee chapter 3 . 1/18
Again, I note that this story seems to be on indefinite hiatus.

It looks like Captain Darien made the right call: take the Asgard tow to Tollan.

If the Tollan don’t care to take in the Resolution’s crew and this universe’s Earth is too barbarous, might I suggest looking up the Hebrideans? They’re a multi-species society and they could DEFINITELY use the tech boost.

Also, might someone in the Resolution’s crew be able to help the Asgard deal with the Replicators?
Meester Lee chapter 2 . 1/18
Interesting Chapter 2, and I could see you presenting the Tollan with a different survival strategy other than hoping their big hoking ray guns would be enough to keep the bad guys away.

It might have been more interesting had the Resolution also been carrying a couple of hundred Romulan refugees rescued from a damaged/defective starship as a separate sub plot. (The R’s and the V’s might want a planet a LONG way from the Goa’uld).

I realize this work is abandoned or on indefinite hiatus, but I enjoyed kicking these ideas around.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
Love the reboot so far. :) Yay for Thor being awesome and helpful.
dagadget chapter 3 . 1/23/2017
Excellent reboot of the Destiny's child story. Looking forward to seeing the interactions with the Tollan
Rifful chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
Well written. An interesting start.
Transgen1 chapter 3 . 4/11/2016
This is a really good start. Are you going to continue it?
eoachan chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
It is great but the last update was nearly 2 years ago, is it correct to assume this story is dead?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Love!
IdiAmeanDada chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
So far, a very well thought out and written crossover! Too bad it seems to have been abandoned? :(
Talon5Krrde chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
More please!

Do they save them?
Ravenmore45 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This sucks as much as you do for writing it. You were smart to quit writing this piece of shit. Now just delete it retard.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
This was interesting I hope you uppdate soon!
True Yu is one of a veruy few Goa'uld that are smart he wouldn't do anything stupid!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
The world the crew will most likely feel at home on will be Tollana!
I'd say Anubis might be in for a nasty schock!?
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
About the klingons and the Federation, the klingons would loose in any prolonged conflict the klingons would have some success early on YES they have the numbers in ships, but those are mostly the small ones, and the klingons are severly hampered by their feudal system not to mention a childishly primitive way of thinking. Sooner or later the Federation would crush the Empire easily - THAT'S why the romulans prefer NOT to piss them off as they learned their lesson the hard way plus the Federation is most likely several times larger than both the Klingon and Romulan Empires!

Interesting story I'll be reading on!
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"My God! It's full of stars!"