Reviews for Here I Am!
Aerysa chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Well as terrible as I am, I finally finished reading this!
Not having seen the movie which was the inspiration for your story, I didn't get any of the references. At the same time, I don't think it's a big deal. As it is, the story was a fun read as we get to see more of the HeixMisaki interactions that we all love!
For this last chapter, I noticed a plot "glitch", if you will. After Kanami interrupts them at Misaki's apartment, you mention that they soar out into the night. Then a few paragraphs later, you have them leaving from her balcony again... When they had already left it earlier.
Anyways, it was a fun story and now I get to cross it off my list of things to catch up on! XD
Sakabatou77 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Always having it seem like a dream to Misaki, hey! :)

And Hei, BUSTED! She knows now! Haha!
Destinies Entwined chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
With a reread, The ending was a little clearer. but still...what I had mentioned would just drive that moment home.

Everything else was so...swoon-worthy... hehe, Kanami...GTFO! lol always interrupting. But in the end the warm fuzzy factor was VERY high!
Mak3sh1ft chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I really loved it. I wonder what would've happened after the last sentence. She would've definitely known Li was BK-201 after the kiss so would she have called him out on it? Another good write, anyways. Looking forward to more dtb Hei/Misaki stories.
A.J. Sawyer chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
That was very interesting chapter! I like Misaki's and Hei's moment. Hee hee! Please, post the other ending to your Journal. It'd be cool!

Gread job! :)
blackopus chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
So basically there is no next chapter? If that's the case is a shame i like it a lot
Please continue
Wera chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I really enjoy this story. ;3 I'm looking foward new chapter. ;D
Mak3sh1ft chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I Ioved it! I really like your writing style. Sorry im a bit too tired to go in depth like I want to but great work. And I like the suave version of hei and the buzzed version of misaki.
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Omg! The feels! Love this pair and the elusiveness of Hei.
h-x chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
"Haven't paid your electric bill?" said BK-201.

That was 146% amusing.

...Actually, thanks to the FFN authors here who presented tons of ways the story of Hei could go on, I'm wondering about just how come that it went just the most boring way? Given the idea that the whole DTB universe manifests the attempt of escaping our boring realm, just because of it being boring...

What was that about? It is simple: I'D PAY, to see this animated.
..."Sure, why not? Let's animate this fanmade story, for it is worth animating!", said no anime studio ever.

By the way, I'm hooked. Please go on, that was good.
Aerysa chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
haha, looved it! The whole hurting his foot part and trying to cover that fact was hilarious. Especially where he tripped over Mao and the poor kitty came to complain about. "You broke my butt!" hahaha! Awesome fun.

There are some instances where you switched back to present tense (is versus was) and I think you used the wrong word. "Emending" when it should be "emanating".

Looking forward to the next part :D
Sakabatou77 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I'm running and jumping in place! I'm running and jumping in place! I'm running and jumping in place!

Lol. I loved that part! And Mao with a bandaid on his butt. Don't look right. :)
Machlassie chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I'm glad to see you decided to continue this story.

I love how Kanami can always get Misaki talking by introducing the topic of "shopping." And poor Hei. I'm sure he wanted a smoother, cooler (and more painless) exit.

Way to leave us on a cliffhanger! Anyways, great job. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Destinies Entwined chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XD

Secondly...Dear GAWD. The suspense is killing me! I went back read the first chapter before this. Glad I did!

My fave moments: Kanami butting in...siiigh!
Hei returning with "missed me?"
And "how have you bewitched me?" swoon!
TAPDANCING. LMFAO. Poor Hei!
Kuron chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
OHNOIWANTMORE. Update soon, please?
Loving how they just can't get enough of each other. 3