Reviews for It's Not Too Late
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Great book can't wait for more and has that ass stopped posting rude reviews on your other story's but DOAWK
chickenleg718 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
I feel the strange urge to call Dana an evil little twat and possibly strangle her...hmmm...
Alpha Tigress 1221 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
...wow, i actually really like this. It certianly could use some work, but its way better than a lot of the LukexOC, and a lot of the OCxRC stories I've read recently. This is a really refreshing change from the normal mary-sue formula. I like the pacing, I like the main, and I like the relationship w/her and luke. Its adorable and entertaining, so keep it up. ;). Any way, I love the story so far, so update soon.
NAcha'z Ninja, out ;)
deactivatedaccounthere chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hey,I never read this stuff or know anything but I was searching up the disney show things,I recognize you from my fav archive,I think Austin&Ally.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
He's back I put updat on your DOAWK this book and different ones and give it a bad review will I'm reading it for real and it good
Yoko chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
it was good but PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
amazing girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This seemed like a mixture of Ant Farm,Jessie,1D and a little of Pretty Little liars
EyeoftheCobra chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This story was deleted? Why? Did it have any song lyrics? The reason I'm asking is because I also recently had a good third of my stories deleted, three of them being Jessie fics. Luckily I will be able to repost all of them, and I'm glad you could, too. But all the same, it's wierd that this got deleted. Some random angry guy, perhaps? Is it just me, or has this happened to several other Jessie authors? :/
Anyway, I'm glad you reposted this. Keep writing, and don't let some story-deleting jerk stop you from unleashing your imagination. Bye! :)))