Reviews for Planet of Doom
T'Liana chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow, this is good! Talk about a bad day on the job! :D
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Awesome. I loved it! You had me grinning and wincing throughout the whole thing. And I loved the team interaction that you do so well.

Great story!
June
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I liked it. very cute and light hearted story.
kirroth chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really loved the little bit of insight into John's childhood. 3
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great story! Well balanced in humour and whump!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was a fun read. I always enjoy your stories. Can I make a request. I would love to see more Sam in Atlantis stories, especially her off world with Sheppard's or Lorne's team. Maybe you could write one? :)
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
lol love it poor team sheppard if it is something bad they will find it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh, that was too funny! The planet of doom indeed. Only Shepppard's team could have so much trouble on a plant gathering mission. Thanks for riting. A great team fic!
gw-libero chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love the story, the whump, the angst, the friendship and the humor.
Good to have you back sharings stories!
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*snickers loudly* Oh hell,this was freakin' brill. It totally rocked. Glad to see you back here with a new fic. Loved the friendship and snark all throughout your piece. *grins* Ya whumped the team with plants,hyenas,and monkey poo. lol Great stuff. Well done. Keep writing fics and I'll keep reading them. Cheers! }:O
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great story! Thought you had retired your writing pen!

Good to see you back. More please!

Kathie.
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
ack that was awesome! i have missed your stories!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh that was so brilliant, trust a planet to almost overcome the intrepid team Sheppard. Hey that rhymed!

I loved your interactions (read bickering) between the characters, I think you captured them perfectly.

And it was a well written story. Keep up the good work!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Another appropriate name might be 'The Planet Of Murphy's Law'. That was a lot of fun, thank you!
LeePee chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Loved it. Thanks so much for posting this story. The laughs were great. I hope you have something else in the pipeline!