Reviews for Fever of Deceit
KiatosTenku chapter 8 . 6/13
I truly hope you can finish this story someday. I'm on the edge of my seat! Beautifully written in so many ways.
Viva Del Amore chapter 3 . 6/7
Good Job!
Viva Del Amore chapter 2 . 6/7
I found another one of your B/V stories. Amazing start and banter as usual.
jesseVfan chapter 8 . 6/4
I really hope u continue this story and others u haven't completed yet. I love ur fics and would be so happy to see updates in the future
jesseVfan chapter 7 . 6/4
Please continue this story!
flying metal child chapter 8 . 4/27
I just started reading DBZ docs again, and I was so happy to find this one! I do hope you continue. It's amazing!
jimmyscrambles chapter 8 . 4/19
I really enjoyed this story and hope that you will complete it one day. Your writing is a great joy to read and I love how you've handled writing a political intrigue which is no mean feat. Your characterization is spot on but you have also adapted it to suit the context of the AU - which is something many authors forget to do. Please continue with this awesome story, it would be a great loss if you didn't.
Yuirii chapter 8 . 3/29
Hello!
Your fanfic is really good! I hope you will continue it. I look forward to read the sequel!
bleaktuesday chapter 8 . 3/25
Oh please more... This is so good!
TfallingangelT chapter 1 . 3/10
I love this. Please update :c
Miabali chapter 8 . 3/6
I'm in love with this story! It's so beautifully written! I started reading it because I'm also really loving "Accidental Intimacy" and decided to check your other stories :) I love them both, but this one has and epic potencial! :)
I hope you continue to write it and update soon, its so good! :)

(Sorry about the english, I'm not a native English speaker)
Naoko Mint chapter 8 . 3/3
I'm very happy with this chapter and I'm half a year late in getting to it! I'm sorry about your lost chapters, that's the absolute worst. Happened to my mother, made her only write in Google Docs from then on!

I hope you stay inspired to continue this and your other stories too! I loved the reveal of the overthrow at the end! Bulma is one awesome gal to stand Infront of everyone and do that!
Oh, my! You are so incredibly talented. You capture Vegeta, in all his complexity, in a way that few other fanfiction authors do. I thought Accidental Intimacy was my favorite of your stories, but now, it might be this one. Are you still working on this? I really hope you are. It's absolutely fantastic and I cannot bear to think of never knowing what happens next.
Dregarb chapter 8 . 1/12
Your story is amazing. When are you gonna post the next chapter? Please do so soon. I can't wait. Thank you .
RiskPig chapter 8 . 1/9
Once again, read this all in one sitting. Loved it!