Reviews for Fever of Deceit
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Girl i don't mean to bug you but this is my all time favourite fanfic ( so excellently written) so please update it's been 9 months :(
Prl16 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Oh, my God! I'm dying here! This is so good! I really hope you continue. Thanks.
catsrockt chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
I do hope you return to this after legless and reciprocity and hookups and hangups part two... you are truly my favorite author. One edit needed in this third chapter would be that the guard who addresses bulma when she goes to visit vegeta says 40192 when previously it had been 42019. I enjoy that instead of the usual vegetasei au where bulma is a whore slave here she has other purposes and bringing gohan into the mix is both refreshing and interesting. Hes not one of my favorite characters but id like to see how he makes his way into the story. My biggest hope for him would be to see that he takes some initiative from bulma and grows a backbone. But we shall seeeee. As far as im concerned with the lack of update, so long as you use another story and are writing to get back into writing i'll be happy.
Nelicquele79 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Can't wait for the next update. I love your stories, very well written!
SasuSaku Lover 4 life chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Omg please update soon can't wait to see what happens
dbzlove chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Love this one so far! Please finish it!
mibi chan chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Hmmm... I'm really getting into this. Your way of producing tension is (as I've already known from your other fics) really well-done. Also, your depiction of Vegeta so far is interesting! I can't quite figure him out yet, which is always awesome because then the reader has more to learn with each passing scene and interaction. I have a feeling there's a lot more under the surface of what we've seen so far from him. I'd love to see more chaps from his perspective! _
As always, great job. I'm always rooting for your updates, and this new A/U is really drawing me in so far!
You're making me want to start my sequel to RIB instead of write my 3 year fic... HAHAH! But I shan't...
Brava, girl! Keep going!
Adli chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Love the spy and political intrigue, the tension, the passion... this is great and so original! Looking forward to future chapters soon!
threeam inkblot chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Another great update. More pls;)
softhues chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
This is the best written story I have seen in my life, THIS IS AASDFGHJKL OMG YOUR A FUCKING GENIUS! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING SO AWESOME INJ MY LIFE, I COULDN'T SLEEP I JUST KEPT THINKING ABOUT THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE *gets on knees* PLEASE CONTINUE!
Baby Ballerina chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I really love the story so far and can't wait to see what happens next. update soon :)
HISTORY83 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
J'aime beaucoup cette histoire , j'attends le chapitre suivant avec impatience !

HISTORY 83
mewfatima chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I really liked whats going on in this chapter. And Bulma's personality xD
I really wonder what would happen with Gohan and Bulma there
And if we are going to see new characters from DBZ
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Good ending!
KimiruMai chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
OMG, I cannot even begin to describe my love for this story. The characters are so comlex! Both Bulma and Vegeta have incredible wit, and I can't wait to see those two duke it out some more. I am also looking forward to seeing Goku fight Vegeta...at least, I hope that will happen. Please update soon!