Reviews for Fever of Deceit
SexySade chapter 4 . 5/18
Love this story already, pleaseeee update soon!
Spellweaver10 chapter 5 . 5/17
This story is soo good. Keep it up.
I wanted to pace myself, read a chapter every two days or so, I wanted the 5 chapters to last a lot longer than a day. Honestly, I couldn't stop reading it and now I am to be tortured by waiting for an update. Please let it be soon. Love it.
Washu II chapter 5 . 5/17
I really like this story! You have the perfect balance of action & relationship development between veg & Bulma. I really like how you've written Vegeta by the way. So many times I read stories like this where he is so malicious and bloodthirsty that it just doesn't make sense that Bulma would fall for him. But you've written him without that sharp cruelty while still keeping him in character and that's a feat imo! Really enjoying it, looking forward to more!
Spellweaver10 chapter 2 . 5/17
Second chapter and they kissed already. Even the reason was not attraction it was a sweet surprise.
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 5/17
This story seems very interesting and unique. I love it. I also like Goku's role. Keep it up.
Prl16 chapter 5 . 5/16
I think Gohan is right. He values her opinion.
It is getting more interesting, I'm intrigued.
Prl16 chapter 4 . 5/16
Oh my god! You continued this story, I'm so glad.
Angelbaby11583 chapter 5 . 5/16
I'm really enjoying this story. I'm so glad that you are continuing it. . Keep up the great writing.
Smithback chapter 5 . 5/15
exciting!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 5 . 5/15
Great chapter!
applenhoney chapter 4 . 5/15
I'm glad you picked this up again. : )
I really enjoyed the old and new chapters, and I can't wait to see where you take this next. : )
LilyoftheValley chapter 4 . 5/15
OH MAH GAWD! Where has this story been my whole life?! Please don't go on hiatus! Right now, this story IS Life! I love the descriptors you use. This is what makes this story stick out like a sore thumb. And the pace! Love it. I truly love it! The depth of the characters... this story is absolutely wonderful. Please update soon!
elianni chapter 4 . 5/15
I know it's been a long time so I'm going to have to read it again but for this chapter u thank u for it was good till next update
Smithback chapter 4 . 5/15
awesome, please please keep going with this