Reviews for Fever of Deceit
Sixseedseternalbond chapter 8 . 9/15
awesome job! keep going please
nofcksgiven chapter 8 . 9/8
Wow, this is sad.:( I hope at least SOME saiyans are left, even if they won't approve of what might become of Vegeta's involvement with Bulma. It's just sad that majority of them have turn their backs on their prince. And now Vegeta will be force to destroy his own race. Poor Vegeta. Fanon sucks just as much as canon.

Aww, Bulma. Her experience with the saiyan women was so urrgghhh... I don't want this story to end but I also can't wait for when Bulma is finally free and truly happy. And I love the description of what she wore after she was cleaned up. Beautiful imagery. Loved Vegeta's reaction, too.:)
Migodi chapter 8 . 9/6
OMG I seriously can't even, just wow I love it. please update
Amalley chapter 8 . 9/1
this is so amazing! update ! :)
Anon chapter 8 . 9/1
Thanks so much for continuing to write this depthful story! You write so well, and in a variety of styles. I hope that things are better now and that you will update more often again!
CrazySmith chapter 8 . 8/25
I read this story in a day and I just keep rereading my favorite parts. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this story. Can't wait for the next update.
Saiyan L chapter 8 . 8/19
Great update! Can't wait to see what unfolds in the following chapters! Sorry to hear about your computer and the work you lost :(
Naomi chapter 8 . 8/18
So glad you're back love, this story never fails to take my breath away. Your writing is something unworldly, you bring life to simple words. The descriptions you give are so dreamy and beautiful and your natural falre for story-telling. JUST WOW. I honestly love how you portray your characters, they're so well-written. You don't excessively base their personalities on a single defining trait or develop them prematurely which is what makes them feel real (Vegeta especially). I adore this story, no, this MASTERPIECE. One thing though, however, is that (I'm not sure whether this was for plot reliance etc but) the whole 'Saiyans liking submissive women' is not true. I'm not sure if you've been watching Dragonball Super but Vegeta states (excuse my paraphrasing) that their kind naturally are attracted to head-strong and independent woman. Overall, this is my fav after all these years. Glad to have you back3
haliz chapter 8 . 8/8
Hello!
I was recomended, someone asked for good stories and this other someone speak of the greatest! He is adorable, vegeta I mean, all righteous, I don't think his motives are wrong,actually I bbelieve the reason you give him are rightful but that may just be me being in love with him hahaha.
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 8/7
Mygoodness! The sexual tension was friggin' heavy in this chapter. How hard did you hold yourself back from including a sex scene between these two? Bc they are killing me here, gaahhh.

Aside from that, I really, really, REALLY loved how you wrote the scene where Vegeta and Bulma were discussing his coronation and where she and Gohan would be staying. I felt for Bulma. Her emotions were so powerful and real during this scene, my hands were shaking. I could feel how much she was trying so hard to hold everything in.:'( I wanted to hug her so badly! I also really loved how Vegeta tried to give her some comfort to the best of his ability w/o sheltering her from the truth. Whether he realize it or not, he cares about her. He even went as far as telling Bulma about his mother. That's a big step for someone so guarded and untrusting like Vegeta to open up like that. Gah, I love these two so much!

Things are getting so intense! I share Bulma's suspension and worries about what might happen during Vegeta's coronation. What if the Colds are right outside the planet's atmosphere, just waiting to blow it up or purge it like Frieza did in canon? You're not gonna like, make Vegeta king and then have his all his kill, are you? Urgghh, no. That would be too cruel. I hope it doesn't happen. I'm sure Goku will get there on time and Vegeta will have no choice but to work together.

BTW, BULMA WOULD MAKE THE GREATEST QUEEN EVER IN SAIYAN HISTORY. Hell, she'd be more powerful than the king himself. She was totally right about the saiyans capable of becoming much more than just warriors. Hopefully Vegeta takes her advice seriously later on. His kingdom will be unstoppable then.

Aw. It's seriously getting harder and harder to leave a review. I feel like there is no words in the dictionary that would justify how amazing this story is! You keep producing these top quality fics, I feel like I need to pay for them. Thanks so much for sharing. Can't stress how much I appreciate it.
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 8/7
Hot damn, why is it so always so erotic when they argue? Why is Vegeta so sexy when he's taunting my baby and making her angry and miserable for his own amusement? I kinda wanted her to slap the shit out of him and fuck him after.:3 I love that she was able to figure Vegeta out bbfore she kissed him, haha. That kiss was just lovely.

"Promise me you will not betray me." Awwww. Funny how things worked out. I think waaaaaay deep down, Vegeta knows she's the only one he can trust with his life and he doesn't wanna lose that but he also suck at expressing his feelings without being a complete ass. I love him. And I love that Bulma was able to gain some control and walked away from him. She's laid out options for him that could benefit them both and if he wasn't so stubborn and prideful...well, I like him stubborn and prideful but.

I'm imagining the chorus of "Let Her Go" by Passenger playing in the background as Bulma walked away, like in the TV shows when dramatic shit happens, and its a beautiful scene as the camera in my mind pans to Vegeta who has a devastated expression on his face.:3
nancy103 chapter 8 . 8/5
This had so many beautiful moments. From the clothing to the setting to the description of the coronation, it was just breathtaking. And exciting! So much happening and all the emotions going through all three of them. I say Gohan was the MVP in this chapter. His parental upbringing was definitely showing here. Thanks for updating!
Missed that you did not update.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 8/5
Awwhh!:3 I really loved the scene where they were sitting on the roof, just talking and sharing bits about each other even though Vegeta hadn't really meant to. And when Bulma put her hand on Vegeta's and then blushed! OMG, I couldn't stop smiling. That was so cute and beautiful! I picture it all in my head and I imagine something close to Aladdin and Jasmine from "Aladdin" when he gave Jasmine a ride on his magic carpet (gosh, that sounds dirty for some reason) and they landed in China and sat on the roof and talked with fireworks in the background. I was hoping they'd kissed too, hehe. *SIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHHH*

I love how things never come easy to Vegeta. He has to work for what he wants and it's one of the many things I admire about him and am proud to be a fan of his. You protray that so well here. And I agree with that Vegeta does care about Bulma's opinion. I think it's cute that he tries to make her see things his way, as though he bear that they're not on the same page. Bulma is so good for him.

The scene with King Vegeta was sad. Damn, 4 years without seeing his dad? And now he's as good as dead? That's mess up. I kinda want Vegeta to just kill every member of the Counsil and those who support. The longer they live, the more time they have to plan against Vegeta. I'm excited to see what happens next. Thank for another great chapter!
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 8/4
That was a really interesting conversation Bulma and Vegeta were having. I love how real they are with each other.

This fic is seriously so perfect and I'm speechless everytime I finished a chapter.