Reviews for Fever of Deceit
jennifer975 chapter 7 . 9/24
Ugh, this story is awesome! I just read it all in a couple of hours.

I really like Vegeta in this story, how different he would be if he was never under Frieza. He is so enamored with Sayian tradition, and does want to see his people thrive.

I always appreciate how you get these two to fall for each other. It's almost by accident. Vegeta gets drawn in by her need to argue/stand up to him, her bravery, and her intellect. Her unique coloring helps too. Bulma is obviously attracted to his looks, and his dedication/determination. She doesn't want to let him down.

Keep up the good work, hope you update soon!
kawaiiwolvesss chapter 7 . 9/23
This is so intense and I'm so in love with history that the prince vs council thing I'm so in love with! Ughhhh I can't wait for the next chapter!
Phoenixswish chapter 7 . 9/23
I just bing-read this, it is amazing! I love the whole Bulma is a spy angle! Please post the next chapter soon!
he0ky chapter 5 . 9/20
I got lost in this ch ...
he0ky chapter 4 . 9/19
I like the mind game you build, but still find gohan as a unwanted extra
he0ky chapter 3 . 9/19
I don't get way gohan needs to be there. And pc in the after world ...
he0ky chapter 2 . 9/19
Just going to tell you that this was good ch: D
he0ky chapter 1 . 9/19
Hmmm i some how read a few ch of it or it was someting similar. Anyway, i love the "dark prince" character intro
leneypoo chapter 7 . 9/17
Lowkey amused at Vegeta's not-as-subtle-as-he-thinks wooing of Bulma.

Like you said in the last chapter, Vegeta has feelings for Bulma but he's just unable to express that to her straight.

Hence, we have Vegeta trying to roll out the benefits plan to staying as subtle as he possibly can. Sure the harem idea is temporary on the surface, and it's a good idea to keep her safe. But was it necessary to let Bulma know that harem women lived well and were honored, and btw his mother was a concubine? Aka Bulma, our relationship could totally work, you could be my royal concubine, and our kid could still be in line for the throne, no big deal, even if you aren't Saiyan.

Bulma seems to see through it though, smart girl lol.
Unknowndestiny chapter 7 . 9/15
I just want to say that I'm so glad that you started writing another story. Your so talented and I love the way you write. Your stories always contain a realism and flare that not a lot of people can portray in a fictional story. Please continue writing. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Spellweaver10 chapter 7 . 9/14
Great chapter. Pls try to update faster.
I echo Nancy103... That knife may be laced with poison. I'm totally stoked that you updated! Hopefully it won't be long before another... I'm on the edge of my seat here.
nancy103 chapter 7 . 9/12
Couldn't the knife be laced with poison? That would certainly put a kink in the coronation. Also, what does happen after it is all done? Maybe some huge apes go romping around? And what will happen when Goku and Chichi show up? So many questions! Love this!
Prl16 chapter 7 . 9/12
Now I am more excited. Oh my god, the tension between them and what about is about to happen in the coronation. I love how Gohan notices.

The biscuit, the fork! You're killing me!

Thank you for the update. I don't know wich ongoing story of yours is my favorite, they're all amazing.
mumsy chapter 7 . 9/11
Great job and update soon. Speaking of updates I think an update on HOOKUPS AND HANGUPS is long overdue