Reviews for Age
diggzer chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Brilliant. One thing, though—Dumbledore was middle-aged when he was fifty-eight.
oboegoddess chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Wow, this story was so moving and wonderfully characterized! Please continue this story. Also, think it would be interseting to do Minerva or a lesser character like Seamus.
Hurfferlpurff chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
F #% That made me cry. I never though about James and Colin being 'middle aged' at 8 and eleven. Normally when I get this worked over fictional characters, It's because there life was total crap. Like Remus for example, he knew his golden years were gone after Hogwarts because no one would hire a werewolf but he still went on pretending it'd be okay, for his Friends that he lost at age twenty-one-
Yeah I can't go one too worked up.

Still really great stories
Trivial Pursuit chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is a gorgeous piece of writing that conveys some very interesting ideas. Please continue.
Jannice Sace chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Love it, Dumbledore was pretty arrogant in his youth. He does have a tragic end, compared to what he envisioned when he was younger.
PSdancer54 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Ooh! This was an interesting side to Dumbldore. Great job!
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
They were all amazing, but my favorite was defenitely Sirius. Colin's made me sad though, since I'm pretty sure he dies. Well done!
m1347 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Wow! This story is really good. It's a little bit sad, because you think of them and when and how they die, but it's also really interesting because of how they think then.
congratsyou'vegrownasoul chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
This is beautifully written, even though it hurts my poor little Dumbledore-fan heart to hear him described as greedy. I wouldn't use that word choice exactly. Manipulative, yes. Cunning, yes. I don't think Dumbledore was greedy, at least not as an older man. It was a relief to not have a depressingly young middle-aged character, though.

"Master of Death still sounds like such a nice title. A title of importance, and individuality, and getting onto Chocolate Frog cards with more than being the finder of the twelve different uses of dragon blood.
Albus Dumbledore has such a long time, though, to surpass his earlier achievements for something more worthy. He has all the time in the world."

Poetically creepy writing here. Great job.
ohprongs chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
"He is not Headmaster yet, however, and poor old Professor Dippet is too fooled by Tom Riddle's tomfoolery."

How do you create such lines I don't understand

I can't make my mind up about Dumbledore; he's manipulative but I suppose his heart is in the right place, though Gambon!Dumbles just massacred everything. What I'm trying to say is that this made me feel for him, though, so well done!
PSdancer54 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
GAH! I almost cried when I saw the title. Other than that (which I suppose was pretty amazing because I don't usually cry when I read stuff), this chapter was absolutely wonderful.
Jannice Sace chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I find this very sweet, and, as you've said, 'different.' It doesn't make it bad though, I still love it as much as your other works. Could you do one for Lily Evans and Harry Potter? I hope you don't mind my suggestion but Harry strikes me as someone who doesn't even think he'd reach 'middle-aged' either because his aunt and uncle could've killed-sorry for the somewhat harsh term-or because Voldemort has finally gotten him. Keep updating
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
So sad. :( thinking if being middle aged at eight and a half. Very good though.
deathly fan chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
That was so sad, incredibly sad. I loved it, it was well written and I can certainly imagine him taking a picture as he fell off his bike.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This is actually one of the most beautifully depressing stories I have ever read on this site, and that is saying something. I'm looking forward to some characters who didn't die disturbingly young, though.