Reviews for Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright
Barricade Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
That's awful, but true, and a well done dark tie in.
Deep Forest Green chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That line had bothered me for a long time, but I think you figured it out. Kudos!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
So sad and so well-written. Fantine's descent into prostitution happens so quickly in the musical, so I'm glad you wrote this longer take on it. I've always loved the William Blake poem, and I like the connection you made between it and Fantine's line about tigers in I Dreamed a Dream.
meezzy chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
poor Fantine! but very well-written. good connection between the past and her present circumstances
P chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Make another one
foofoola chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Yay, a Fantine fic! Fantine needs more love. I loved the clever link from the line 'but the tigers come at night' to Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright. You captured Fantine's despair wonderfully, and I love how Fantine constantly reminds herself of Cosette to propel herself forward. It's such a Fantine thing to do. Keep writing! :)
eponnia chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love that the cover image is Ruthie Henshall... She is such an amazing Fantine...
I love this. I never thought of connecting Fantine and Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright, but it totally fits. Felix is an idiot (it needed to be said). I hope you write more Fantine fanfics!