Reviews for She Was His Student
Frenchie84 chapter 11 . 3/17
I like this story because it was similar to what I did with my life to find true happiness.

But honestly, it sucks to have people who you think love you, turn on you.

Great story!
Wow, it was nice to read a story based more on real consequences for such actions. I have to admit it is not something I'd enjoy reading all of the time as I prefer the fantasy over reality in fan fiction. Nevertheless, thank you for sharing.
mama123 chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
nice.
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
I enjoyed this story and really liked the bittersweet ending.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
Aww soo cute...and sweet..sad bout harry and Ginny but I kinda saw that happening
BlueWater5 chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
Great story! Although I enjoy the Severus-and-Hermione happily-ever-after stories set at Hogwarts, I think your view of the reaction is more realistic. Loved the ending.
jensteed chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
For a story where the end up happily ever after, it was surprisingly sad. Molly and Ron's responses didn't particularly surprise me (they can both be right prats) but it was upsetting that they were effectively run out of Britain. It's great that they had such a good life in America but I was so sad that their children wouldn't get to experience the magic of Hogwarts. A really great story but feeling unusually down after it. I know the last chapter will stick with me :)
jensteed chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Ooh I can picture an hilarious conversation later, "ah yes... Mr and Mrs Granger, thank you for coming in. I thought you would like to be informed that I have accidentally married your daughter. Aargh! Minerva, get off..stop hitting me with that book would you?! Bloody deranged woman, do you know how rare that is?" haha I can picture that far too well XD
hermionefan29 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
SURELY THATS NOT THE ENDING?!
hermionefan29 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
you cant end it there thats SO UNFAIR!
hermionefan29 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
did hermione and severus go to wizarding New York or the muggle New York and why work in teaching chemistry instead of teaching potions in New York? Fortunately, while wizarding England was enjoying this obviously patent example of sensationalism, the Snapes were finding a very warm welcome in New York. Newton St. John welcomed the couple to his home just south of Lake Champlain, and he was able to find the couple immediate work; Severus teaching chemistry at the local community college and Hermione a job in the local library. In a few weeks, the couple found a small apartment not far from Newton's home, and the Snapes easily slipped into small town life. In the fall of that year, Hermione enrolled in the same community college to begin the nursing program. The couple was comfortable with this newfound homeland. Newton St. John and his family continued to be firm friends to the Snapes, helping them learn all the idiosyncrasies of the American way of life.
hermionefan29 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
they should cheek to see if the rings are cursed before they put them on
hermionefan29 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
i know its runing away fro there problems bu they should leave uk etc!
hermionefan29 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
they should get each other wedding rings!
hermionefan29 chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
this story only has 11 chapters? thats UNFAIR! there should be more chapters than THAT! do a sequal to this story please!