Reviews for StupidClan
Warriorcats23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
gosh this is great. with this life i give you a hat, so that you may attract a stupid she-cat to be your mate.
ps on , under the name Katherine Michaels, I have written my own StupidClan stories. You should check it out and it is NOT copied off of anyone i made stupidclan independently.
42 4ever chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
Ok then. That happened.
my kitty is named Randomhead. She is rainbow and has yellow eyes that flow very bright. She is veryveryvery odd and random. And stupid and very perfect for this Clam.
Whitefur Of FireClan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
A Silverstorm of Snowflakes chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Oh WOW!
Rainheart Warrior chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I laughed so frigging hard that I LITERALLY fell out of my chair and continued to laugh.
Song of falling feathers chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
WOW!Its really good and really funny!
KittyEspeon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh dear, I am laughing far too hard. Really, I was laughing the whole time! Reading the names, something that usually bores me, was hilarious, and the nine lives were just delicious! :D! *ridiculous silent laughter because I'm laughing so hard* so fun!
Dawn's Chilling in the TARDIS chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Random much?
Rising Throne to Infinity chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Lol, nice. I spotted a ton of spelling mistakes, but that happens when you are writing on a sugar high. Diepaw's name should have been Diesoon. DEATH TO DIEPAW! Okay, I might read the next one. Maybe.
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my God! Spottedleaf! XD Boredom...is one heck of a funny gift.

But still, this is getting hilariously good. Keep up the great work!
littley2k chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
WWHHAAAATT THE HECK!0_o YAAAYY!
Moonbeam141 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
:) This is so random! I'm reading this for a second time, and it is as good as ever.
TheRewardIsMoreCheese chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hahaha I love this, and New Generation! Keep up the funny chapters!
SwiftStar1 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013