Reviews for Chameleon
kokopelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow. That was incredible! I've always loved mythology and fairytales, and 4xD's my favorite pairing (in fact I'm writing pseudo-fairytales featuring these two). I would've asked for more, but I guess it's just perfect to end it right here. Nice choice of words. Using paint and colors as the recurrent theme is very powerful too. Every word's peppered with mystery-just exactly what one would expect to find in a myth-like fic. I love how you potray Dorothy. So ambiguous, yet I can sense some sort of mischief behind the tranquil personality. Great work!

Catatonia's a great band, too. They rock. XD
Isis cw chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Fantastic and beautiful. I love the use of color and imagry. Poetic, and breathtakingly done. The heart of the piece really comes though in 'all it's colors'. Thank you for the wonderful read. Fantastic...
anime fanatic chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
that was a wonderful fanfic, it took me to a place I don't think I've been before. very beautiful indeed.
Callay chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
You have a very lyrical style of writing that just sucks in the reader to whatever world you paint with your words. It's very otherworldly and just right for this story.

I don't know whether you actually need to make this story a songfic; I think it stands very well on its own without the song lyrics intruding every so often.

Beautiful piece. You've got me reading Gundam Wing fanfiction again.
blue eyes chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
great fic r u going to continue it? anyawyz great job u've done