Reviews for nine2five 1,5 Morgan's Angels
MarauderMist chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Good story! FRODO has a funny full form.
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I enjoyed Casey's fake assassination. That was some clever stuff.
Molotov chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I really enjoyed Chuck and Sarah missing one another. And Chuck's revelation about Devon and his method of handling the strains the spy life put on his relationship.

I REALLY enjoyed Anna's dressing down of Sarah. It's fun to think what the BuyMorons think of Sarah and Chuck, when all they see is the surface. I also enjoyed Anna sticking up for Chuck.

I just plain liked this chapter.

Except I didn't really get why Carina wanted Sarah to leave the room. Unless it was simply to be annoying.
resaw chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
FRODO: clever!
So, Shaw: At this point, he appears to be a genuinely upstanding sort of character, albeit the same kind of emotionally stunted man who was on the TV series. I'm not sure what your intentions are for him, but he doesn't have to be evil. I know a lot of people hated him for being the other man (other than Chuck) to Sarah in the TV series, but you are not constrained by the canon in my view. Based on what you've written, though, I gather, just like TV series Shaw, your Shaw has also lost his wife and, until he had been shot in this story, had not felt anything since her death. I'm curious to see where you take him.

Thanks again, Marc.
resaw chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Great humour in this chapter. Sarah's too good a spy to blow her cover by defending herself against the totally unexpected charges of loser-ism laid by Anna. Nice touch in providing Carina's perspective as spy/eavesdropper on that conversation as well.
anthropocene chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
A fine action-packed climax! I am enjoying your way of reconfiguring, yet echoing, the events of the canon episode. You are clearly meeting the interesting challenge you've posed yourself: to improve but not obliterate S3.

Goya and Casey were great together. I especially loved the idea of Chuck using his tech brilliance to give his wife her own personal bionic augmentation. But I'll also admit I channeled Chuck just enough to feel a touch jealous of Shaw being there in action with Sarah, and even saving her life. Clever way to get Daniel shot though! Thank you for all the work you put into these episodes. I'm looking forward to the next.
anthropocene chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
"The only way we can keep him from being assassinated is if we kill him ourselves." Loved that! Shades of "We had to destroy the village in order to save it."
Welcome Daniel Shaw. I think I'm going to like your version better. And I like the confident Chuck too.
Kudos!
anthropocene chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I didn't think a skank could _be_ sultry...?
Oh, there's got to be a reckoning coming at some point..what with Anna soaking up everybody else's accolades, and Sarah compelled to keep playing Anna's whipping woman.
When Sydney Prince appeared, I was wondering how long it would be before she showed her true colors. Not long.
Fun chapter!
anthropocene chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Humor indeed! Fun start. It was unusual, but amusing, to see Anna dissing Sarah so strongly. Sarah could rarely do wrong in the eyes of most of Chuck's inner circle. It will be interesting to see if Anna, clearly a master spy in her own eyes, ever gloms on to Sarah's true identity. Thank you for sharing!
ProjectOrion chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
The dreaded Shaw makes his debut!

Another fun read. Chuck is really at the top of his game with his technical know-how and his Carmichael persona. Looking forward to all the 'new' characters and their role as this tale unfolds.
garnetflint chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Bah! I typed a review and the system crashed. I like what you did with this, and I can't wait to see Anna find out the truth about Sarah (and Carina).
Thanks for another great story.
plan1955 chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Love this!
CaryR chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Good Story, Each one is getting better and more interesting. Thank You.
Kilobyte44 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Another really great installment - first review for this, but I plan to go back when I have time - and yes I realize that I suck...

You have a really fun story here and the action is done very well. I really love how you have all the moving parts in this episode - Anna as NSA, Sarah and Carina pretending to be innocents, Chuck and Casey and even Shaw - lot going on. I loved Sarah's FRODO - so cool and really such a Chuck thing to do!

Chuck last chapter and now in Mad dog mode was inspired and I loved the end as Sarah introduces herself as Agent Sarah Carmichael - well done and well written!

Keep up fun, humorous story line!

KB
Sudden Radiance chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Though it's not clear where you're going with Shaw, the fact that Sarah has already found her Chuck has me actually looking forward to the eventual nuisance that you've been dreaming up for Shaw!