Reviews for Suite Life on the Yard
Cuaroc chapter 25 . 11/25/2013
I know you've probably already gotten this, but as a freshman at Harvard I feel compelled to say that we're not allowed to take 5 classes first semester freshman year. You did a nice job changing that in the second semester, so you probably know that now. Anyway, I really love your stories. They do a great job sticking to character while showing them grow up and mature. I am now a fan, and I look forward to the coming installments.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
Come on, when are you going continue this story
ZazzelMcPhfonioe chapter 22 . 10/21/2013
I like it
will zona chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
dude, it's been four months, and summer's over, when are you updating season 2 of this wonderful story?
hahaha012 chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
Please update! I can't wait to read on...I've read all your other stories three times through now :)
Lulu Lilly Lola chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
When are you going to put out the first chapter?!
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Please post the chapter soon! Do you know when you will post it?
Fruma chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
When are you going to do season 2?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Kind of saw it coming but it was still a writing
will zona chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
this chapter is epic. wow I did not see that coming. keep up the spectacular work.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Wow, didn't see that coming. Nice surpise ending
Warlock Ben chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Great chapter as always,funny thing is that last chapter when Max said she wasn't ready to introduce them to her romantic friend I thought "Max you be lesbian or what?". IDK why I thought that, but I did. Can't wait for season 2!
petry chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
still a good story.
But I always thought that amy and C.J. would be together at some point.
And I think it isn't a risk that you take, it's a good story that you make.
hearlandLoVeR987 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
I love you! Please update soon! I can't wait for Zack and Maya's wedding! I would love to write a story sometime together! Please keep writing!
KITT on Deck chapter 25 . 6/26/2013