Reviews for For Your Entertainment
lostiesgirl chapter 24 . 6/25
This story is truly amazing.

From the first chapter I was hooked. There are so many great things about it that people had probably said of.

First off, it's very pleasing to the eye. No excessive misspelled words, or swears. Punctuation's all good.

Second, how three dimentional your OC were. Even Matchsticks, who could been just a token prop character has a good few flashbacks to her. How they had grown throughout the story.

Third, the way you build up on the themes of the movie; the identity issue, fighting the monster makes you one, and orphans dealing with their pain.

It is one of the better stories that I've read with OC in the greater fanfic realm, and the best one I've read in this category.
SweetSouthernSass chapter 1 . 5/22
I just want to tell you that I adore your story and your OC! It's so creative and original, the storyline and all you've come up with. I'm new to reading this fandom (I love OC's too! Haha) and so I was just scrolling through and clicking what looked interesting. You had be hooked by the second chapter. This is the first Crane/OC story I've ever read, and I've got a new soft spot for the bad guy. Can't wait to move on to the next story!
Random Citizen chapter 24 . 3/22
*I would suggest reading the following only if you have the time and patience for some fairly extreme fan-girling*

I would like to begin by saying (or writing, rather) that you have made a trying time in my life at least a little easier. It may seem foolish to some, but I tend to lean very hard on the stories in this site, and I have to say that yours has provided the most comfortable of crutches. Simply, your story made me feel very, very content. The ending is wonderful (I see that you put a sequel up, one that I will be sure to read), the setting and plot are believable and fun, but what really made this story for me are the characters.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like Maestro (whose name I had initially guessed as Jay/Jae, but Wren is equally as fitting), but she was so... fun. Scout is adorable, and I -felt- something when Stitches died. In fact, all of your characters were so delightfully REAL (Matchsticks story really stuck with me, and I admire her strange, insane courage). And your nicknames were an amazingly balance between predictable and creative that was deliciously delightful.

In short, this was an excellently spun story, with the perfect balance of action (which you describe amazingly well), detail, and, obviously, emotion. Your writing style is familiar enough to read easily, but has enough of yourself to pull the reader into it.

My dear, you should write novels.

Sincerely,
some person who admires you
(really, my name doesn't matter- this review is about YOU and YOUR AWESOMENESS)

p.s. I am so glad she ended up with Crane. John is equally as deserving, but he seems more fit for someone with a little less baggage (he deserves a break, at least for awhile((I don't know what you're planning in the sequel))).

p.p.s. I apologize for my poor writing, I know it pales in comparison with yours. But know that I deeply admire you and your skills!
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 24 . 2/23
My lord was that a wonderful story! Man oh man I absolutely loved that! I don't really have the words to accurately describe how I'm feeling after reading this. There were moments where I cried while reading this. There were moments when I couldn't help but laugh. It was just so wonderful and original and I'll never forget this story.
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 24 . 2/5
This was fantastic! I guess it doesn't have that many reviews because of the copious amounts of OCs but I personally love them! This is the first well written fanfiction I've found in a long time and definitely one of say . . . three that has been able to keep my attention longer than 110K words. I congratulate you on such good character development, the way you somehow made her choice of Crane feasible and your presentation of what went on during those months Gotham was under siege. All together, it made for an exciting read that kept me from human interaction for the past three days (except for the obligation of school and the occasional distraction of homework). I can't tell you the amount of times I squealed when Crane appeared or shouted Wren on during her fights. It made my days better. I have so many ideas for my own stories now.

Thank you for the story. I loved it.

P.S. Rococo was my favourite character. Now, on to the sequel!
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 24 . 9/30/2014
This is my second time reading this in two weeks, there is literally nothing about this story I don't like. It's fantastic and definitely one of my absolute favourites!
Amy chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
This is fantastic, You are fantastic, this has immediately become my favourite fic.
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
I just want to say that this story is intriguing so far and I having fun reading it. But I want to point out that an octave is a very noticeable difference...think the doe ray me fa so la ti doe. The first doe is an octave lower than the second, very noticeable. You might want to say his voice lowered a half step, which implies, for example, going from a D to a D flat (on a piano, a white key then then black key to it's left) which would be harder to differentiate.
ClockworkDoll chapter 24 . 8/30/2014
I will never be able to describe how amazing this story is. The Maestro is such a perfectly-formed character that she is completely /human/ which is impressive because not many OCs are - heck, not many characters, in general, are. Your story is beautifully written, the canon characters are in character and - above all else - your characters are /relatable/. There are not many stories that I form an emotional attachment, but this is one of them. It will always be something close to my heart - that sounds childish and stupid, but it's true.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful masterpiece - even if it caused the emotional damn to break (yeah, the final chapter brought me to tears - I admit it).

All the best,
Aaralyn
Against-The-World-in-Every-Way chapter 24 . 7/3/2014
This...this chapter made me cry. I'm not ashamed to admit it...I'm still crying as I write this. And now as I promised, onto the squeal!
AssassinsCreedFAN chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
Omgggggg! YES! A sequel!
This literally brought a grin to my face this morning.. I would get to reading the first chapter but ya know... school...

Anywoo.. Can't wait to read it!

-ACF
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
Holy shit, so great, oh my gosh yes, aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I can't wait! I'm so pumped up right now. It's going to be soo amazing. Seriously, this is the only CranexOC story that I actually like plus I absolutely adore your OC!

Waiting on the edge of my seat- Deathstroke Termintaor
Hallow.Bird chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
As I finish reading this absolutely wonderful story I've stumbled upon, I am struck nearly speechless with my mind blown. This story was absolutely phenomenal and I have come to love everything about it so much. Every moment, every line, every character both the canon and the ones created and written flawlessly. It is so hard to describe how amazing this entire story is.

The character of Wren the Maestro is so complex and so human. I've absolutely fallen in love with her and have enjoyed reading about her. And what's amazing to me is that she is just one of several original characters that you've created and written. Each member of the Young was great, each story and personality just amazing to read. The concept you created with the Maestro and her rebellious Young protecting the city was brilliant.

Oh, and the relationships of Wren, from the twisted, but so captivating fascination with Jonathan Crane (who's character was so perfect in this story); to the shifting, developing relationship with dear John Blake; to her hope and faith in the Batman as she waits for his, and also her, rise; to the dynamics of Wren and her kids was wonderful and such a joy to follow through the story.

And the skills of your writing and ideas leave me in awe, a little jealous as well I will admit. The flow of the words and the descriptions and thoughts woven throughout stun me and leave my jaw slack. I just can do nothing but applaud and thank you for this wonderful story that leaves me eager for more. I can not wait till the squeal, but while I must, I will now try to plan a Batman story of my own because this has inspired me. If I could manage to create a character, relationship, and plot that is half as good as this story, I would be thrilled.

So once again, thank you for writing this work of art. I can't wait for that sequel to see where you take dear Maestro, Jonathan, John, Wayne, Scout, and all those lovely characters.

-Hallow
The Mask chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Your story is one of my favorites! I can't tell you how much i've laughed, cried, screamed, and enjoyed. I hope you continue making what you love!
Nixiestix97 chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
It's perfect. Can't wait for the sequel. :)