Reviews for Balancing Act
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 27 . 3/16
Very nice! I liked the idea of seeing mini-Jack again!
Harmne chapter 27 . 1/2
Darn, I was hoping for just a bit more about Jay and Jennifer. But I'm glad you included the funeral - you're right, we should never forget.
Harmne chapter 19 . 1/2
LOL, YOU CHEATED! I wanted to hear that explanation! OMG, I can't even imagine trying to tell that whole story to a new guy who JUST heard about the Gate... Talk about a tall tale!
Harmne chapter 6 . 1/2
I remember part of this chapter so maybe I read more than I remember... I read a lot when I was sick this past year so I guess it shouldn't surprise me if I've forgotten parts. I feel sorry for Jay's flight instructor! Poor guy, he thinks Jay is hurt or dead!
Harmne chapter 4 . 1/2
LOL, two Jacks at one time might be too much for the SGC to handle! But Yay!
Harmne chapter 3 . 1/2
Hmm, I came across this story once before but maybe it wasn't finished yet, as I don't remember much of it... Very interesting so far! Can't wait to see what else happens! I was always disappointed the show never mentioned the clone again, it was SUCH a wasted opportunity!
pain in the mikta chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
Very nice read! :-D
CubsKing chapter 27 . 6/10/2013
Excellent story! I've always thought MiniJack and Hailey could be a good match...

Can't wait to see the sequel!
AnnaCecilia chapter 27 . 5/4/2013
Loved it! thank you :)
kat chapter 27 . 4/23/2013
Thought this was really well done. Thanks for finishing it :-)
Zoser chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
Great story, wonderful writing! Thanks
Zoser chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Not expect but definitely delighted!
Zoser chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter - fast paced and action packed!
Zoser chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Jack clone - Jay - is such an interesting character. I'm glad you chose to write about him.
Some stories I look at the chapter count and think 'Oh god I have to wade through another x amount of chapters' but here I looked with delight that I had so much yet to read!
Zoser chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I love the unexpected humor between Teal'c and Daniel.