Reviews for An Honorary Penderwick
Farewella chapter 45 . 4/21
I know; you're gone. Long, long gone. I know; by now you've probably grown up and away fron this fandom. I know, most of all, one thing above the countless others; you are gifted. If a timd comes when you decide to sit down and use that talenf to its full extent… YOU GO, GIRL. Give us Penderfics a ring and you've got yourself a persona army of fanfic writing, fan arting fangirls and boys in seconds. And you know what? Even if you don't tell us, we'll probably become avid fans anyway. So, thank you.
Smoke and Lavender chapter 1 . 4/20
Even after I've read this whole fanfic, I never get old of it. In fact, I'm going to read it again! I need some TPiS rehab and so far your writing seems to be the trick! Brilliant job, as always!
ajkdfsklj chapter 45 . 4/4
Aww, Epilogue is so sweet, and even with Skye being the way she is, I can picture her saying all that. Btw, quiet is not spelled quite, like you've always been spelling it. Sorry if that sounds jerkish. Keep writing!
jlhjhfskj chapter 42 . 4/4
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! SO EFFING HILARIOUS! WOW, THIS IS JUST SO FUNNY, I WAS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF THE ENTIRE TIME. Skye can really bring that out of you, right?
Anonymous chapter 36 . 2/17
Hey, I'm Australian and we do NOT talk like that. Vegemite doesn't come in yellow jars but they have yellow stickers and lids.
Sunnydaysgoldenrays chapter 3 . 1/1
I think this is lovely, though it's Alec, not Alex
Sparkly moonlight chapter 45 . 8/14/2014
Oh... it's it's beautiful yet so sad.
Sparkly moonlight chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
The house woah! Anyways I loved let me say again LOVED that Jeffrey liked China. I am chinese so :)
Sparkly moonlight chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
I have never I am sorry but NEVER heard of a male taking the females last name. I am not fond of that. In my point of view its a male and the female taking the males name or the female keeping her own. I was just shocked reading that sentence.
Sparkly moonlight chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Aww Poor Skye :'(
Sparkly moonlight chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Five hours!? Extreme.
Sparkly moonlight chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Hmm I wonder if Skye has a baby ehe anyways I was searching up skye and Jeffrey and I found this so PERFECT .
Sparkly moonlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Ahh Jeffrey taking Skye's last name strange I must say that.
PUCKABRINALOVER chapter 45 . 6/29/2014
I live all your work! Your a fabulous writer!
PUCKABRINALOVER chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is one of my favorite stories! Can you make another one?