Reviews for Saints Row Begins
save the sharks chapter 11 . 2/17
I really enjoyed your version. I look forward to any future chapters.
Ace Hood v2 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I thought it was amazing . I think u should make more chapters
lonewolfm23 chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
another great chapter cant wait for the next
Kwtwix chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
I wanted to pull over and shoot Tanya too when this mission came up. Her voice can be a little annoying. Love the way you paced the action scene.
Shadow182 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I adored this chapter. You had me laughing out loud at points, particularly with Ljuba driving Tanya around (and you nudging the fourth wall a bit). I know it's a good sign when there's nothing to criticize or point out in a chapter, it was just an easy, fun read. You're doing really well with first person :) happy to see SR1 Ljuba back in action
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I've reread the first ten chapters several times over, so I bet you can guess how surprised I was to check my email and see an update. This is one of my favorite stories. You capture Lin and the cast so perfectly, so thank you for updating. I love your protagonist's view of things. Maybe some fluff next time with Lin? :)
MisterMagic25 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Aren't that any lin stories out there i must say this is a good one

Keep up the good writing i look forward to more
GrandXTheftXVeteran chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Awesome chapter. I really like Johnny and Lin together, they are so funny, makes me giggle. I must say once again, I really enjoy your descriptions, plus, your dialogue between the characters is very well done, I have no faults with that. Just a small thing, the sentences are really good, nice words are used and it makes everything better.

As always, love your writing, if you don't believe me, look at my name ;)
GrandXTheftXVeteran chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I saw you only had ten chapters, and almost 40 reviews, must be a must read I guess. I'm loving this so far, I've been reading Salvation for the second time, I love your Boss, she kicks ass! Your descriptions are amazing, I have to say, your writing is amazing.

I'd defiantly like to see more, this was a brilliant read, you're a spectacular writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Nice chapter
Yay chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Haha funny title name. Hoes before bros
Saints Row chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Great story, gotta love Ljub, she's the best! xD
I love Lin chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I love Lin and the way you portray her, nice work, I can't wait to move onto the chapter.
Great work chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Great chapter! Well done, keep going!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »