Reviews for A Storm, a Poem and Etta James
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
wow that is really sad poor helga.
HeyArnoldFan21 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Love it! Please write morrreeeeee
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
OMG! I love it so much. I love that TP movie too although I love the plays more. I'm glad I read this.
SensuallyPassionate chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really love this piece. Arnold makes me want to hug him and put him in my back pocket. I really hope you consider writing a full-length novel. Though the rape this is overused, you did is quite well. I remember that Degrassi episode and I cried. I am glad you made Helga strong in this and not some weak victim
Joesette chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Beautiful Darling! Just beautiful! It made me cry a little on the inside but one tear slipped on my cheek. :_)) it was so cute. And sad at the same time... Poor Helga... Nice poem incinuating it though! You have the poets touch!
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
It is always sad when someone it raped. I'm glad that Rhonda knew and delt with the scum. I was hoping it was not one of the guys from the gang. It was good that she is not pregnat or he gave her something. Yeah! A happy ending comes from this sad story. With Arnold and Pheobe's help Helga will not let this stop her. You know the saying,"What Don't Kill Us, Will Make Us Stronger."