Reviews for Everybody Lies, Methos' Guide to Internet Dating
I hope you decide to come back to this. I like your characterizations and want to see what happens next.
slayd chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
I was just randomly reading this story because I enjoyed some of your others.. and it turned out to be a crossover with Burn Notice! Loving it so far, I could totally picture the whole Maddie/Sam part.. can't wait for more of this story and Amanda's reaction to Sam.
Oxnate chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Such a tease.
Vegeta74 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Great,, can't wait for chapter four
Anaika Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I totally cracked up over this chapter and I really, needed the laugh. Soooo looking forward to seeing what Amanda thinks of Sam.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I'm enjoying this so far. I only have seen a little bit of Burn Notice.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I can't wait for chapter 2, I love stories with Methos and Amanda in them. They have such chemistry together.
Rayven Lilith Sky chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was great like all your work always seems to be. It made me laugh in all the right places and I look forward to reading more.
CalliM chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This promises to be very interesting and I am looking forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Evemfoster chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You have captivated me already, this story is off to a great and unique start for the Highlander universe. I cant wait for the next chapter to be posted.