Reviews for Wonderwall
Spoby22 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (TLG Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise! !

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about TLG: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this...!
Spoby22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
EVERYONE if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game, I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily and produce more episodes.

But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back.
Go to Facebook and look up renew lying game page like it scroll down till u find wat I'm taking about if u need any help email me. that has the info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in THE LYING GAME

Same goes for the abcfamily Facebook twitter walls.

if u need any help with this pm me, come on the more ppl i get to see and respond to this the more chances we have of getting the lying game back. Whose ever with me help repost this message...!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Its really good! Probably the best fanfiction iv'e ever red! (And no im not saying that sarcastically!) When will you put up the next chapter?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
So much drama! Please update soon! XD
jc2461 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I love this story because it emma and thyare together.
sexydreamer chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I love the way you write Thayer.. Can't believe how much more I love him because of your story! Great and I do mean great job with this story. Wish Sutton and Ethan jump of a cliff or just run away to be never heard from again. lol! More please? I 3 Themma! (oopsie, I accidentally posted this review as guest.)

Anya
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Icedragonshiki chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

EMMA AND THAYER! I kinda feel like its going to be Alec, Thayer and his mom all over again. I mean Emma still loves Ethan, so that parallels with Thayer and Mads' mom who ran off with Graham who parallels with Ethan. Alec is parallel to Thayer, the one who raised the kid but was never his own to raise. Oh man this is gonna be tough. The only difference might be is that Thayer is a lot nicer and not crazy evil like Alec.
Beba chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
First if all I want to say, thank you for this themma fic. I hope Emma doesn't have a change of heart about accepting Thayer's offer. I would love to see Thayer be there for her. Your interpretation of him is amazing, I just live him no matter what.
liveit21 chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
awww this absolutely amazing i love how thayer is helping her raise the baby!
Kickinitisbeast chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I love it! ***** five stars!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
please update soon
amberrxx chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Ahhh! This is so good so far. I love Themma. 3
Icedragonshiki chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Ahhhhhh this is so crazy! I cannot wait until the next chapter!
I really love this story. I wish the baby was Thayer's
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Okay so I like your story a lot! Love how you capture each characters feelings but not really crazy about the whole pregnancy thing. I just love emma and I hate to see every possible bad thing that could happen( at least by teenager standards). I know it's a good way for Thayer to be with her but I just am not a fan of pregnancy stories. But other than that great story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »