Reviews for Not the Father Type, Clearly
CapFan chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
This was so amazing!
RiderofRanger chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
THIS. WAS. FANTASTIC! I LOVED Steve as a kid and honestly had never put much thought into his father. Really liked Tony becoming a sort of parent too and the underlying Clintasha was adorable! Amazing job on this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it. :D Little Steve was so cute!
mcdreamer9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I love this so much that I can't put it into words, but this entire story put such a big smile on my face. Thank you for sharing this heartwarming work with us :)
spidermanpls chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
I really like this story so far. It's everything I love.
b.b chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
so cute :)
Raising pleasant cain chapter 12 . 5/29/2017
*Franticly tries to explain that I suck at drawing so I can't do fan art*. But really, this is great.
Shinkirin chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
back for a reread of this fic. It's an amazing story and still one of my faves 3
or-chan chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
Aww that was a great story! Really loved it.
Qu0thTheRaven chapter 12 . 3/22/2017
This was a really cute story, a simple slightly cliche idea that was executed incredibly. My favorite kind of story.
Kyeigh chapter 7 . 3/14/2017
CharlieLittle chapter 12 . 2/14/2017
Wow.. you ended that really well. I like Tony and Steve and their idividuality as very different characters - and this.. this really seemed.. honest to me.. I really can't describe it any other way. I really loved it. Great job!
Bree Colbern chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
Oooooooh! This story was so amazing! I loved it so much! It was amazing! I absolutely adored this story! Well done, dear author. :)
Trixy chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
OH my God that was the cutest thing I have ever read!
Trixy chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
I just can't get over Hawkass and Ironass!