Reviews for Not the Father Type, Clearly
I really enjoyed this! Great work!
Sarah chapter 12 . 7/7
I Cn make ya fanart! My screen name on here is wholockian99 so i will link it to ya!
Riley chapter 8 . 6/26
You are amazing at writing! This is one of my favourite fanfics and I want u to continue writing :) keep up the good work
penname915 chapter 3 . 6/25
this is great! I love little Steve- of course he is an amazing person before the serum! The team has a rare opportunity to get to know him better, and learn about how he grew up! thanks for sharing this.
rowaneo chapter 12 . 6/18
Great wrap up, great story. LOVED IT! Steve was great in this chapter. I got so much feels when he said he saw the footage! Awesome
rowaneo chapter 9 . 6/18
This story is absolutely AMAZING, it is so well written and planned out and I adore it. Little Steve is so cute and Tony is great. You've written all the characters very well. I'm glad it isn't a Stony story because I don't think the story would go well that way. I'm sorry for my selfishness in not reviewing but I just HAD to keep reading! I feel torn because I want to save and love and cherish this story forever and it to never end, but at the same time I want to know what happens and read it and finish it! Great job.
goodstoryfan chapter 12 . 5/27
This was amazing! I love Steve de-aged stories!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 12 . 4/22
Great story!
2manyfandomstho chapter 7 . 4/17
11111 lol but I know that poll is probably long over and decided. I just love a good stony fic and I see great potential for this to become one. But if not its also nice to see an avengers family fic. Tony does have that fatherly vibe, clearly lol. And I'm mobile and can't recall if I saw stony as the pairing in the summary. Sorry this review is a mess but I'm just eager to get on with the story and see your decision.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm hooked! This is very adorable and Steve is still wise as a kid :)
Trouble Cleft chapter 12 . 3/9
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS AMAZING! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WRITING STYLE THAT IS TASTEFUL AND ENJOYABLE TO READ! KEEP WRITING IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT AT IT!
Teleina chapter 1 . 3/4
So cute! I'm dorkily reading in the corner giggling and smiling like a proud mother because Steve is so cute!
Nicolene B chapter 12 . 2/2
Really enjoyed reading this story :-)
wow chapter 1 . 1/5