Reviews for Not the Father Type, Clearly
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 12 . 4/22
Great story!
2manyfandomstho chapter 7 . 4/17
11111 lol but I know that poll is probably long over and decided. I just love a good stony fic and I see great potential for this to become one. But if not its also nice to see an avengers family fic. Tony does have that fatherly vibe, clearly lol. And I'm mobile and can't recall if I saw stony as the pairing in the summary. Sorry this review is a mess but I'm just eager to get on with the story and see your decision.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm hooked! This is very adorable and Steve is still wise as a kid :)
Trouble Cleft chapter 12 . 3/9
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS AMAZING! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WRITING STYLE THAT IS TASTEFUL AND ENJOYABLE TO READ! KEEP WRITING IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE YOU ARE GREAT AT IT!
Teleina chapter 1 . 3/4
So cute! I'm dorkily reading in the corner giggling and smiling like a proud mother because Steve is so cute!
Nicolene B chapter 12 . 2/2
Really enjoyed reading this story :-)
wow chapter 1 . 1/5
omggggggggggggggggggggggg
cas-the-unicorn chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
No stony!
AnnabethPercyandAvengers chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is amazing, so CUTE! And Steve is so sweet. Good job! I LOVE THIS!
LDK chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Oh man, perfect. Such an adorable story, I really can't way much more! Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it!
Alibird1 chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
An adorable story. And I think the way it turned out was fantastic. I especially love the last line. Anyways thanks for the awesome read. And keep on keeping on.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
great work!
Kat chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Oh my god I loved this waaay to much! Steve is just the most adorable little thing ever, and makes me want to hug him and just hold him and just... Ahhhh, too many feels! The sentence fluency you write with is really nice! I love how Natasha is flustered but still competent at handling Steve. Aw shucks, I just love the whole thing!
kat callan chapter 12 . 8/7/2014