Reviews for Not the Father Type, Clearly
or-chan chapter 12 . 4/5
Aww that was a great story! Really loved it.
Qu0thTheRaven chapter 12 . 3/22
This was a really cute story, a simple slightly cliche idea that was executed incredibly. My favorite kind of story.
Kyeigh chapter 7 . 3/14
CharlieLittle chapter 12 . 2/14
Wow.. you ended that really well. I like Tony and Steve and their idividuality as very different characters - and this.. this really seemed.. honest to me.. I really can't describe it any other way. I really loved it. Great job!
Bree Colbern chapter 12 . 1/22
Oooooooh! This story was so amazing! I loved it so much! It was amazing! I absolutely adored this story! Well done, dear author. :)
Trixy chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
OH my God that was the cutest thing I have ever read!
Trixy chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
I just can't get over Hawkass and Ironass!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Oh my poor babies, or should I say wonderful men I ship 100%, sorry that was uncalled for. (I'm not sorry).
Trixy chapter 4 . 10/29/2016
I always feel like Steve's childhood is portrayed as perfect. But considering all the other aAvengers childhoods are fucking messed up, it's not nice, but refreshing to see a different side of the Steve Childhood spectrum.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
OH my God! They are so cute! And by they I mean Steve and Tony...
EllaJuroku chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
123redonegoat chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
All I could think of when it said "The small Chinese man walked in holding three large bags" was the vine with the derpy Chinese guy holding three bags with him singing in the background 'Herro, it me'
lulugirl13 chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
This was a great story! I loved all the character interactions. I love Star Trek too and can't wait to read more of your stories.
lulugirl13 chapter 12 . 8/20/2016