Reviews for I Can Hear You
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Great story.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is SO beautiful and poetic it made me want to weep! i wanted to jump into the story and live there forever! love, love, love it!
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Sweet and beautifully written.

I enjoyed it a lot. :)

Good luck with your writer's muse!
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awww. So lovely. I liked how Elrond actually spoke as if she was right there, and I could sense that she was, in a way. At least that she could hear him, and sense his emotions.
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow. I just wanted to read a story about child Aragorn. And the search "elrond and Aragorn" lead me to your story. It is an absolutely amazing one! So sweet, so...I don't know. It allmost make you cray, and then smile, a little. Thank you, you really made my day!
babschwi chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
that was so beautiful - and i would 'nt have read al all it if it had'nt been for aragorn - so glad you just did'nt named it an elrond and celebrian story!
iamtheelf chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Brilliant! It is really sad though, how he is talking to Celebrian. But it is still really good.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is an interesting and well written story. One thing though, I don't think a two year old is old enough to understand what death is.
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was wonderfully atmospheric- I could feel the peace of the night around him as Elrond spoke his mind to his absent wife.